Free stuff for the kiddies tomorrow! Check it out!
- – – – – -
FREE SCARY FACE PANCAKES OCTOBER 29 AT IHOP RESTAURANTS IN SAN DIEGO
No Tricks – Just Treats As Kids 12 And Under Celebrate Halloween A Little Early
And Guests Have An Opportunity To Support Children’s Miracle Network
WHAT: IHOP restaurants in San Diego will celebrate Halloween a little early this year, offering kids 12 and under a free Scary Face Pancake as part of a national No Tricks …
I don’t remember where I first read about Bronx Pizza, but I’d been wanting to go there for awhile. Last Friday on what I’ve dubbed our “Pizza Nights” we headed over to Hillcrest to try out their thin crust, NY style pizza. I wanted to get a Whitestone Pizza ($15) – all cheese with garlic and no tomato sauce. Jake, who loves tomato sauce on pizza like no other (he usually orders pizza’s with extra sauce), wasn’t sure about the …
I’m a dessert girl. I love baking. I love cupcakes, decorating cakes, and all things sweet. If I spy a recipe with hazelnuts in it, I’ll want to try and make it. I have a secret little soft spot for chocolate, but I usually prefer vanilla flavored things. I don’t like dark chocolate, it’s not sweet enough for my sweet taste buds. With that said, it’s amazing I haven’t been to Eclipse Chocolat sooner.
I read about it forever ago and …
Bangin’ Burgers is a joint over in Miramar, amidst the many other businesses in the area. When I think of Miramar, I think of furniture stores and the Marine base, not good places to eat. Bangin’ Burgers is a nice little surprise addition to the area, a good lunch spot, and looks to be becoming a local joint for the evenings and weekends.
I went to Bangin’ Burgers for the first time a few months ago, but only had crappy cell …
The Cravory is a local San Diego company that specializes in creating gourmet cookies. They sell their cookie wares online and at local San Diego farmer’s markets. I’ve never noticed them at the market before, but when they were featured as a deal on Groupon not too long ago, I discovered their delicious creations.
Since the Groupon was for 1 dozen of the same flavor (sadly you could only order it online and not pick them up at the farmer’s markets), …
Last week the folks at Pinkberry debuted their new holiday flavor for the fall. Replacing summer’s flavor is a fall favorite: Pumpkin!
Here’s a “good image” of the new Pinkberry flavor.
I was contacted by a PR rep for Pinkberry and they offered to bring in some samples for myself and my co-workers on Friday afternoon. We got little sample cups with their swirly whip, a small dusting of cinnamon and graham crackers on the side. I chose to crumble up the …
Rosaria Pizza in Misson Beach is a family run restaurant that has been around for quite awhile. I know it’s been around since Jake’s been going there since the mid-90′s when he used to live down in Mission Beach. He frequented two pizza parlours a lot – Gabbiano Pizza and Rosaria Pizza. I’ve been to Rosaria Pizza a few times over our dating history so here’s a little sample of what we usually get – plus one thing we tried …
about this site
| Download Media Kit
- my favorite childhood treat: pocky!
- dressing rehersal at whole foods market encinitas + holiday ideas + a giveaway!
- bella vista social club & caffé / la jolla – san diego, ca
- [giveaway] daphne’s $50 gift card (just because)
- firehouse subs / sports arena – san diego, ca
- turkey day!
- lunching with co-workers
- thanksgiving side suggestions
- san diego pretzel company + giveaway!
- dinosaurs and date shake tasting – hadley vs shields / palm springs, ca
- bella vista social club & caffé / la jolla – san diego, ca (7)
- my favorite childhood treat: pocky! (3)
- caninecologne: My favorite pocky flavor besides the original is the “Men’s” pocky. it’s covered in dark and slightly bitter...
- mary: The Matcha Pocky was on sale at Mitsuwa yesterday for $1.49 a box. The prices there ranged from $1.49 to $2.39 a box, depending on which flavor you...
- Faye: My sis and I grew up on Pocky too. We adored it (just the regular ones dipped in chocolate). I’ve wanted to try the Matcha Pocky but it’s...
- dressing rehersal at whole foods market encinitas + holiday ideas + a giveaway! (2)
- mary: I bought the dried porcini so it was a little less expensive. I didn’t need a ton of it either, so I just looked through them all until I found...
- Faye: That mushroom salt is a killer idea! I love it. I’ve seen their dried mushroom section in the Del Mar location but it was soooo expensive. I...