I turned 34 this year. It’s not a significant number. I can still say I’m in my early 30′s but I think I’m just shy of being bumped up to the next demographic group. I sure don’t feel like 34, not that I can really imagine what it should feel like. In my 34th year I can say that I’m happy. I’m content. I have a job that I enjoy, a boyfriend I adore, and I don’t feel like I’m …
These are other birthday freebies that I got for my birthday that I didn’t feel warrant their own post but I wanted to put them somewhere. I’ll also talk at the end about a few things that I didn’t take advantage of that are out there for you to get for your birthday, too!
[Chocolate Croissant from Panera Bread]
The My Panera card yields you free goodies throughout the year – not just for your birthday. I’ve gotten free bagels, free coffees, …
This is my last birthday dinner post! There’s one more after this, but this will be the last real, full restaurant post. Aren’t you excited?
This is the birthday deal at the Paradise Grilled in Del Mar, CA. The deal is good for one free dinner entree, up to $25. It’s one per table and you should bring a guest with you to get the deal. I signed up Jake and myself for this deal and you get it about a …
IHOP is new on my list this year – I don’t remember ever going here for free birthday eats but I have a feeling it’s not “new”. Here’s the coupon:
The birthday coupon is good for a Rooty Tooty Fresh ‘n Fruity – OR – a menu item of equal or lesser value. Good for 2 weeks, received 1 week before my birthday.
Since I wasn’t in the mood for pancakes for lunch, I opted for the latter. The retail price of …
This is a good deal right here, kids. Make a note and save this one for your birthday!
On your actual birthday (you must show ID to get the deal), the Restaurant at the Pearl will give you one free entree for your birthday. Heck, you can also go to the Pearl right now with someone and use their “crazy coupon” for buy one get one free (plus 2 beverages). No reason not to visit. Seriously.
I love the look and feel …
For your birthday, Rubio’s offers up to $7 off the cost of your meal for your birthday. It’s a good free birthday food deal and one of the deals that has not changed as the years have passed. Kudos to you, Rubio’s!
In year’s past I usually get some kind of shrimp taco for my meal. But a quick look over of the menu showed me getting what I’ve had before would put me past the $7 limit and I wanted …
For this post, I’m only posting about the free portion. I fully intended to go to Islands, get a bowl of soup and my free birthday dessert and that was it. But I was tempted and got a chicken sandwich and fries instead. Oh well.
My waiter didn’t even take the printed out coupon I brought. He told me I could keep it and use it later and just told the staff that it was my birthday and got me the …
about this site
- mushroom + cheese feast [bacon wrapped mushrooms & mushroom souffle]
- red velvet donuts at granny’s donuts / lakewood, ca
- via lago trattoria by busalacchi / eastlake – chula vista, ca
- tropical star restaurant & specialty market / clairemont – san diego, ca
- can cheddar make the breadstick better? / o’s american kitchen
- d bar / hillcrest – san diego
- [event] coast of pacific beach restaurant walk
- swoon dessert bar / north park – san diego
- [event] bake sale tomorrow!
- [event] dishcrawl north park / win a ticket to dishcrawl + discounts
- mushroom + cheese feast [bacon wrapped mushrooms & mushroom souffle] (2)
- mary: The recipe they posted left out a few steps and quantities, so I filled it in as best I could! My version is not exactly like theirs, but we all...
- Jinxi: Hi Mary! Looks like the recipe turned out great Sometimes I’m wary of restaurant recipes because restaurants have such different cooking and...
- red velvet donuts at granny’s donuts / lakewood, ca (11)
- [product review] plum amazins baked goods from sunsweet bakery (2)
- mary: Hi Janet – According to their website, Sunsweet Bakery products are currently available at Costco here in San Diego. http://www.sunsweetbakery....
- janet: I love the sunsweet prune walnut loaf cake. I’ve gone to difrent places w no luck. I really would love to no were I can buy them here in san...