Hold onto your horses for part two of free birthday goodies! This post entails the sit down places I visited for my free birthday foods.
1) El Torito
The nice thing about a free birthday lunch at El Torito is that you get the additional bonus of chips and salsa. Ohhhh yeah!
Last year, this freebie was good for any menu item up to $12.99. It has been scaled back to any $10.99 combination meal – with this change you have three choices. …
I’m going to do the free birthday stuff over a few posts this time to break it all instead of hitting you with it all at once. Cool? Cool.
Today’s focus will be on the “fast food/take out” version of the freebies.
[salsa verde shrimp tacos combo / $7.99]
Rubio’s is one of the birthday meals that I have done consistently over the last few years. Not much has changed in the terms of what you get, which is a free meal worth …
I turned 34 this year. It’s not a significant number. I can still say I’m in my early 30′s but I think I’m just shy of being bumped up to the next demographic group. I sure don’t feel like 34, not that I can really imagine what it should feel like. In my 34th year I can say that I’m happy. I’m content. I have a job that I enjoy, a boyfriend I adore, and I don’t feel like I’m …
These are other birthday freebies that I got for my birthday that I didn’t feel warrant their own post but I wanted to put them somewhere. I’ll also talk at the end about a few things that I didn’t take advantage of that are out there for you to get for your birthday, too!
[Chocolate Croissant from Panera Bread]
The My Panera card yields you free goodies throughout the year – not just for your birthday. I’ve gotten free bagels, free coffees, …
This is my last birthday dinner post! There’s one more after this, but this will be the last real, full restaurant post. Aren’t you excited?
This is the birthday deal at the Paradise Grilled in Del Mar, CA. The deal is good for one free dinner entree, up to $25. It’s one per table and you should bring a guest with you to get the deal. I signed up Jake and myself for this deal and you get it about a …
IHOP is new on my list this year – I don’t remember ever going here for free birthday eats but I have a feeling it’s not “new”. Here’s the coupon:
The birthday coupon is good for a Rooty Tooty Fresh ‘n Fruity – OR – a menu item of equal or lesser value. Good for 2 weeks, received 1 week before my birthday.
Since I wasn’t in the mood for pancakes for lunch, I opted for the latter. The retail price of …
This is a good deal right here, kids. Make a note and save this one for your birthday!
On your actual birthday (you must show ID to get the deal), the Restaurant at the Pearl will give you one free entree for your birthday. Heck, you can also go to the Pearl right now with someone and use their “crazy coupon” for buy one get one free (plus 2 beverages). No reason not to visit. Seriously.
I love the look and feel …
about this site
| Download Media Kit
- dressing rehersal at whole foods market encinitas + holiday ideas + a giveaway!
- bella vista social club & caffé / la jolla – san diego, ca
- [giveaway] daphne’s $50 gift card (just because)
- firehouse subs / sports arena – san diego, ca
- turkey day!
- lunching with co-workers
- thanksgiving side suggestions
- san diego pretzel company + giveaway!
- dinosaurs and date shake tasting – hadley vs shields / palm springs, ca
- mamma teresa / poway – san diego, ca
- bella vista social club & caffé / la jolla – san diego, ca (6)
- mary: Oh I forgot you went here too! It’s not super close to my work but close enough! I’ll have to ask about the desserts sometime.
- caninecologne: Yay! I wish my work was close to this place! I’d be there like everyday! I like how open the restaurant it. Nice sparse decor too. We...
- mary: Parking is a big worry for me, too! Hard to park = I don’t want to go! Yeah, the HH prices aren’t stellar, but maybe they are just extra...
- mary: It was awesome! I even asked if they had the mushroom soup that day since I remembered the photo of it on your blog (that Dennis had) but they...
- Faye: Oh wow – your sandwich looks amazing! I like brie too – esp when it’s melted. But everything in your sandwich seems to really...
- Jinxi: Ooh yay! I’m glad you tried it out and liked it D
- [giveaway] daphne’s $50 gift card (just because) (2)
- mary: Haha, I didn’t even see that on the menu.. I didn’t know it could be Chilean either!