Archive for Multiple Locations
I’ve got more one trick up my sleeve for this Friday – and that’s a new giveaway for one lucky reader! It’s because I love you guys. This giveaway is courtsey of Roy’s Restaurant. I’ve only visited once, at the location Downtown near Seaport Village. It’s a super pretty spot with a beautiful view of the bay – perfect for a special occasion or anytime you feel you just need to get away from it all.
Roy’s Restaurant is now featuring …
Ramen! Who knew it was more than just that packaged crap that they sell for dirt cheap at the store? There’s actually like an art to it, and a good bowl of ramen (or anything) can make the world a finer place.
I went here with my co-workers first, and then I made Jake and our out-of-towner friend Chris go again just so I could have more ramen in my belly. Ramen Yamadaya is actually a Southern California chain from LA …
I’m going to do the free birthday stuff over a few posts this time to break it all instead of hitting you with it all at once. Cool? Cool.
Today’s focus will be on the “fast food/take out” version of the freebies.
[salsa verde shrimp tacos combo / $7.99]
Rubio’s is one of the birthday meals that I have done consistently over the last few years. Not much has changed in the terms of what you get, which is a free meal worth …
Today is my birthday.
I was going to do a regular post but then it seemed silly to not acknowledge my own birthday on my own blog. So here I am, acknowledging it.
I was a little freaked out a few years ago when I passed the thirty mark, but now I’m pretty much over it. Life is good. I’m in a good place, I have an awesome family, great friends and co-workers, and a really stellar guy in my life. Things …
Lazy Dog Restaurant and Bar opened up in Mission Valley over the summer. It is a part of a Southern California chain and this is the first location to open in San Diego. I was recently invited to come in and check it out for myself. Jake and Maya both got to come with me and we were able to check out the dog-friendly patio at this huge location!
We started the night off with some chicken wings in a …
I’m here with another peek at a few new items over at Islands Restaurants plus a sweet, sweet giveaway for you – a $100 gift card to Islands! See the end of this post for more information about the Islands Restaurants sponsored giveaway!
Jake, T and I visited Islands Restaurants recently to check out a few of their newer items. We headed over to the Mira Mesa location in my ‘hood. I noticed immediately that they had remodeled a little bit, …
My dad is originally from Massachusetts. In our immediate family, my dad was pretty much the only one to leave and I’m the only Californian in our family. I attended Boston University for my college years and even though I was too poor in college to really enjoy the fruitful Bostonian restaurant scene, I did later develop a love for Boston related foods, such as clam chowda, fried whole belly clams and lobster rolls. Bite of Boston helps to relive …
about this site
| Download Media Kit
- hanna garden / miramar – san diego, ca
- zooies cookies / san diego, ca
- my favorite childhood treat: pocky!
- dressing rehersal at whole foods market encinitas + holiday ideas + a giveaway!
- bella vista social club & caffé / la jolla – san diego, ca
- [giveaway] daphne’s $50 gift card (just because)
- firehouse subs / sports arena – san diego, ca
- turkey day!
- lunching with co-workers
- thanksgiving side suggestions
- hanna garden / miramar – san diego, ca (6)
- mary: Mmm, me too! I’d eat lamb, too, but I like lamb not like you hehe. Pickles… no. I don’t like any kind of pickle, at all. I dislike...
- caninecologne: Mmmm, juicy meat! I really like the flavorings in the meat kabobs (beef not lamb) at these types of places. Wait, you don’t like pickles?
- mary: I was surprised by the salad! Especially since the photos on the window showed the salad on the plate, not in it’s own bowl. It was a nice...
- mary: Nice! It’s pretty reasonably priced, too. A cute spot for lunch!
- Jinxi: Ooh looks yummy. I like that they give you a big side salad!
- leanne: That’s not too far from my office… I may have to round up some co-workers one day and check it out!
- zooies cookies / san diego, ca (4)
- mary: Free freshly made cookie, too, don’t forget about that part! I know, it’s SO HARD being a food blogger, trying out so many foods....