Next week on December 13th, Hillcrest will be celebrating it’s 4th Annual “Taste N’ Tinis” event. Think of “Taste of Hillcrest” – but with boozy martinis and retail shopping swirled into the mix!
I finally attended one of the Taste of Hillcrest events this year and it was so much fun trying all of the different samples – so I’m looking forward to this holiday event with the additional boozy cheer in tow. There will be a number of “tastes” available along with over 12 holiday martini’s so you’ll have food in your belly along with all of the booze. It’s also a fun way to get a little holiday shopping in. Last year many retailers offered discounts and savings while the event was going on.
Tickets are $20 in advance or $25 on the day of the event.
Save that money for Christmas shopping by winning a pair of tickets right here! I have one pair of tickets to giveaway – the winner’s name will be added to the on-call list for the event. You can easily enter to win by answering this question: What’s your favorite holiday treat?
Additional entries are available for liking This Tasty Life on Facebook, liking this post on Facebook (use the buttons on this post) or Tweeting about this giveaway (+1 per entry, please post each as a separate comment).
Update: We have our winner!
Julie from Bananas for Bourbon! I’ll be contacting the winner for her prize. Thanks to everyone for entering!
This giveaway ends on Monday, December 10th at 8PM PST.
Good luck and happy holidays!
Disclaimer: I am receiving a pair of complimentary tickets for my own use as well as a pair to giveaway for this post from McFarlane Promotions. I was not paid for this post and all text is my own.
about this site
| Download Media Kit
- my favorite childhood treat: pocky!
- dressing rehersal at whole foods market encinitas + holiday ideas + a giveaway!
- bella vista social club & caffé / la jolla – san diego, ca
- [giveaway] daphne’s $50 gift card (just because)
- firehouse subs / sports arena – san diego, ca
- turkey day!
- lunching with co-workers
- thanksgiving side suggestions
- san diego pretzel company + giveaway!
- dinosaurs and date shake tasting – hadley vs shields / palm springs, ca
- bella vista social club & caffé / la jolla – san diego, ca (7)
- my favorite childhood treat: pocky! (3)
- caninecologne: My favorite pocky flavor besides the original is the “Men’s” pocky. it’s covered in dark and slightly bitter...
- mary: The Matcha Pocky was on sale at Mitsuwa yesterday for $1.49 a box. The prices there ranged from $1.49 to $2.39 a box, depending on which flavor you...
- Faye: My sis and I grew up on Pocky too. We adored it (just the regular ones dipped in chocolate). I’ve wanted to try the Matcha Pocky but it’s...
- dressing rehersal at whole foods market encinitas + holiday ideas + a giveaway! (2)
- mary: I bought the dried porcini so it was a little less expensive. I didn’t need a ton of it either, so I just looked through them all until I found...
- Faye: That mushroom salt is a killer idea! I love it. I’ve seen their dried mushroom section in the Del Mar location but it was soooo expensive. I...