Next week on December 13th, Hillcrest will be celebrating it’s 4th Annual “Taste N’ Tinis” event. Think of “Taste of Hillcrest” – but with boozy martinis and retail shopping swirled into the mix!
I finally attended one of the Taste of Hillcrest events this year and it was so much fun trying all of the different samples – so I’m looking forward to this holiday event with the additional boozy cheer in tow. There will be a number of “tastes” available along with over 12 holiday martini’s so you’ll have food in your belly along with all of the booze. It’s also a fun way to get a little holiday shopping in. Last year many retailers offered discounts and savings while the event was going on.
Tickets are $20 in advance or $25 on the day of the event.
Save that money for Christmas shopping by winning a pair of tickets right here! I have one pair of tickets to giveaway – the winner’s name will be added to the on-call list for the event. You can easily enter to win by answering this question: What’s your favorite holiday treat?
Additional entries are available for liking This Tasty Life on Facebook, liking this post on Facebook (use the buttons on this post) or Tweeting about this giveaway (+1 per entry, please post each as a separate comment).
Update: We have our winner!
Julie from Bananas for Bourbon! I’ll be contacting the winner for her prize. Thanks to everyone for entering!
This giveaway ends on Monday, December 10th at 8PM PST.
Good luck and happy holidays!
Disclaimer: I am receiving a pair of complimentary tickets for my own use as well as a pair to giveaway for this post from McFarlane Promotions. I was not paid for this post and all text is my own.
about this site
| Download Media Kit
- firehouse subs revisit + giveaway!
- country waffles / clairemont – san diego, ca
- red lobster / mira mesa – san diego, ca
- fluffy duffy’s snow cream / college – san diego, ca
- [recipe/review] peanut butter chocolate chip cookies
- [product review] – DressTiez clothing protector bib
- hogetsu bakery / chula vista, ca
- teriyaki grill / chula vista, ca
- revisit to callahan’s / mira mesa – san diego, ca
- veggie grill / utc – la jolla, ca
- dave and buster’s – mission valley / san diego, ca (5)
- country waffles / clairemont – san diego, ca (4)
- mary: Hi CC – The one in Clairemont is kind of hidden, too. Must be some kind of weird theme… the wallpaper is pretty bad. I could also see the...
- caninecologne: Man, i’ve NEVER heard of this place and there’s one in CV too? gotta look that up or drive by or something. update – just...
- mary: Hi Darlene – It was kind of hard for us to find since we were looking for a separate building. It looks weird being at the bottom of an office...
- red lobster / mira mesa – san diego, ca (8)
- mary: Hi Janice – Yeah, my mom isn’t really an adventurous eater. She didn’t used to be so critical about everything food-wise, but she...
- [product review] – DressTiez clothing protector bib (12)
- mary: Hi Lynn – Hmm, I’m not sure how they found me, I didn’t ask! I think they were just shooting in the dark and hoped I would use it....