Restaurant at the Pearl – free birthday food / pt. loma – san diego, ca

I love The Pearl – they’re also on Restaurant.com if you’re looking for another good “coupon” for them. We got the bacon-wrapped dates the last time we were there. Delish!

Glad to see you’re enjoying your birthday freebies!

2. kirbie says:

Oh wow, I did not know about this freebie. Nor have I visited the bathroom before- the sink is cool! I’m impressed about Jake’s cake! FH has not ever baked me a cake before!

3. mary says:

Hi Leanne – Ohh, I have a Restaurant.com gift card that I haven’t used yet – maybe I’ll get it for here! Can you believe I still have more posts to do… this is undertaking, I tell you. But I’m enjoying it 🙂

Hi Kirbie – I learned about the freebie earlier this year and knew I had to come here!

4. Darlene says:

What an awesome looking birthday cake for the first time.

I love The Pearl for any occasion, especially birthdays! Sounds like a very happy one with no pool incident involved.

5. Alyssa says:

Thanks for sharing this very awesome birthday deal! Too bad my birthday is 9 months away! But I’m printing the crazy coupon right now. That birthday cake that Jake made you looks so good and is made up of my favorite sweets combination: chocolate and peanut butter. He’s definitely a keeper!

6. oooh so swanky!- i remember you telling me about this deal but unfortunately we did not go because the meal is for dinner only (they aren’t open for lunch) and we had other plans. next year, i am definitely going to go! I would like that short rib!!! and yes, cool sink there! thanks for the crazy coupon link as well. you know me…coupons are the way to go.

7. mary says:

Hi Darlene – I was pretty impressed with his first cake! I wonder if I can get him to bake other things now?

Hi Alyssa – You are welcome! Hope you get to visit soon – this place rocks. Chocolate & PB is my favorite sweet combo, too!

Hi CC – It’s kind of a bummer they don’t do lunch, too, but I understand. They really do have the coolest sink I have ever seen!