more birthday goods [free birthday stuff, part two]

1. Kirbie says:

Oh I didn’t know about Cafe 21. Must sign up now!

Awesome! Perfect timing since my birthday is coming up. Signing up for the Cafe 21 list now πŸ™‚

3. Darlene says:

What a bummer about The Pearl but good to know about the other places. Hope you had a wonderful belated birthday!!

4. Ooh, I like Cafe 21 (the Adams Ave location)! Their food is great. I like the atmosphere and decor at Cafe 21. Funnily enough, Bert hasn’t been there, only TC, both times that I went. Was there a restriction on the price of the meal?

Re:The Pearl – well, that sucks. $50 really? Not worth it. I really liked my bday dinner there last year. They didn’t even check my i.d. Talk about trust!

I haven’t been to El Torito in ages. Are their chips hot and fresh?

And I’ve never been to the Boathouse or Cafe 21 – will have to sign up for their bday thing next year πŸ™‚

Nice post !

6. Jenn says:

And u added the links?! U are wonderful and deserve the bestest bday ever! Happy belated πŸ˜‰

7. sabas says:

Aww, I wish I was in the states for my birthday(oct30). Which was the best place? Happy birthday Mary.

Thank you, sabas! I think the best of the bunch here was the dinner at Cafe 21. The pork belly was really yummy! Hope you had a great birthday as well!