free birthday food 2015 edition

Wow. Just wow. What a bounty you got! Thanks for putting up all the links too .

I think that Pollo_____ should be called Pollo Feo.

Damn it, I was supposed to go back to edit that, hahah. I fixed it 😛 Now your comment will make no sense 😀

• YAY birthdays! i’m actually considering planning AHEAD of time to make use of more free food coupons this year. i can totally see Faye doing it though… she might like spreadsheets even more than me!

hehe, i loved that whole pizza from The Works last year! that was probably the BEST ibirthday deal I found last year!

Hi Lynn – Yeah, if I had planned better I probably would have used more but I feel I used a very good amount, haha. I felt like my birthday snuck up on me this year!

Nice round-up! Happy belated birthdays to you and Jake! 🙂

3. van says:

Ugh I wish there was a Godiva near me. Looks like the only one in Charlotte is temporarily closed but I can’t find any of those bars online. Because those definitely look right up my alley.

4. Great roundup! Cafe 21 is one of my favorites because they don’t have a limit on the price for the free entree. Lots of new ones this time…I’ll have to get cracking on those for my bday next year, ha ha!

5. Frank says:

Hi Mary! Free birthday meals are the best. I went to Firehouse Subs on my b-day this past year, they give you a free sub, but don’t forget your ID. Hodad’s does a free burger on your birthday, too!

I was to lazy to go to Firehouse but I didn’t remember Hodad’s! We went there for T’s birthday and I forgot about that freebie! Thanks for the tip.

6. Foodwanderer says:

Awesome birthday roundup! What a foodie adventure! I always get birthday emails for Benihana but I never go haha. Too lazy. But I do go for the Baskin Robins soft serve, my fav 🙂

Now I need to look into these birthday coupons! Thanks for sharing.

The Benihana coupon used to be so good! I don’t like they changed it to only be used Monday through Thursday though. Oh well, plenty of other good birthday coupons to use ?

7. That JFAT thing sounds good but i feel like i’ve already signed up before and the current signup link does not have a birthday month field! So sad about that 🙁