All of the casinos around San Diego have different offers and incentives to entice you into their casino to get you to spend money there. My mom is an avid fan (*ahem*) of the casinos and knows pretty much all of the deals. My dad also keeps track of any specials going on and gave me a coupon for Valley View Casino which was good for a $20 dining credit to the restaurants within the casino.
The kicker is that you …
These are other birthday freebies that I got for my birthday that I didn’t feel warrant their own post but I wanted to put them somewhere. I’ll also talk at the end about a few things that I didn’t take advantage of that are out there for you to get for your birthday, too!
[Chocolate Croissant from Panera Bread]
The My Panera card yields you free goodies throughout the year – not just for your birthday. I’ve gotten free bagels, free coffees, …
This is my last birthday dinner post! There’s one more after this, but this will be the last real, full restaurant post. Aren’t you excited?
This is the birthday deal at the Paradise Grilled in Del Mar, CA. The deal is good for one free dinner entree, up to $25. It’s one per table and you should bring a guest with you to get the deal. I signed up Jake and myself for this deal and you get it about a …
Last year around Thanksgiving, I won a gift certificate to The Pearl Hotel’s restaurant for answering a question about what I was thankful for on Twitter. I finally got around to using the darn thing last week! Stacey joined me for dinner out by the pool where they showed some reruns of “Get Smart” before showing a surfing movie for the evening. It was a perfect night to spend outdoors for dinner and the outdoor heat lamps made it nice …
I was invited again to Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar for one of their Media Mingle dinners. With the new year and a new season, Fleming’s has introduced a new prix fixe menu for the winter season. These items will also be available on the San Diego Restaurant Week menu (plus some additional offerings). Jake and I were excited to be visiting Fleming’s again and were looking forward to another fabulous meal! We again choose to visit the La …
Ahh, Halloween. I still remember the last time I went trick-or-treating. I was 14 and a freshman in high school. I thought I was pushing it a little back then still going trick-or-treating, but I figured I was short enough to pull it off anyway. I didn’t have any money to buy a costume, so I got creative and made my own. What did I go as? A deaf mute. Yes. I wore a sign that said “Trick or Treat!” …
It’s October. My favorite month of the year and not just because it’s my birth month! Fall is my favorite season and October is usually the start of it. Halloween, pumpkins, the starting of the chill in the air, and when I was living in Boston for college, the changing of the leaves.
While I love San Diego and our beautiful weather, I do from time to time miss those changing of the seasonings and Fall makes me miss it the …
I’m not a sushi person, but in the interest of being a good food blogger, I feel I should still tell you all about awesome deals. And about upcoming contests. Check it out below:
Harney Sushi $2 Menu
Harney Sushi will celebrate two years in Oceanside with a $2 Anniversary Menu for a limited time from September 20-26th. This is a perfect opportunity to sample new menu items such as Sweet Potato Frites, Smoked Tofu, and Harney’s Caesar Spring roll. Here’s a …
about this site
| Download Media Kit
- peri peri / torrey highlands – san diego, ca
- firehouse subs revisit + giveaway!
- country waffles / clairemont – san diego, ca
- red lobster / mira mesa – san diego, ca
- fluffy duffy’s snow cream / college – san diego, ca
- [recipe/review] peanut butter chocolate chip cookies
- [product review] – DressTiez clothing protector bib
- hogetsu bakery / chula vista, ca
- teriyaki grill / chula vista, ca
- revisit to callahan’s / mira mesa – san diego, ca
- peri peri / torrey highlands – san diego, ca (2)
- country waffles / clairemont – san diego, ca (8)
- mary: Hi Kirk – Wow, you tried it 3-4 times?! I’m glad someone else can confirm that it wasn’t just me who had a bad meal!
- Kirk: Hi Mary – This place is terrible, tried it about 3-4 times when we moved a couple of miles away. Bitter orange juice, SYSCO products at...
- mary: Haha I thought so
- J.S. @ Sun Diego Eats: Sorry the food was kindof mediocre…however “barfed flowers all over the place” is the most perfect description for...
- dave and buster’s – mission valley / san diego, ca (5)
- mary: Hi Anna – Sorry, I don’t know it! I saw this Irish Milkshake drink: http://madtini.com/the-irish-m ilkshake/ – I don’t know if...