I’m not a sushi person, but in the interest of being a good food blogger, I feel I should still tell you all about awesome deals. And about upcoming contests. Check it out below:
Harney Sushi $2 Menu
Harney Sushi will celebrate two years in Oceanside with a $2 Anniversary Menu for a limited time from September 20-26th. This is a perfect opportunity to sample new menu items such as Sweet Potato Frites, Smoked Tofu, and Harney’s Caesar Spring roll. Here’s a peek at the complete $2 menu:
Harney Sushi Oceanside $2 Anniversary Menu
- 2 piece Harney Caesar Spring Rolls
- ½ order Sweet Potato Frites
- California Handroll
- ½ order Spicy Tuna Roll
- 2 piece O’side Drumsticks
- ½ order Smoked Tofu with Housemade Kimchee
- Small Hot Sake
- 2 piece Chocolate Gyoza
Another thing that’s coming up that is the Aetna Healthy Food Fight:
The Aetna Healthy Food Fight occurs in multiple locations, and it’s coming to Southern California: the Inland Empire on October 30-31 (deadline to sign up is October 13), San Diego on November 6-7 (deadline to sign up is October 20), and Los Angeles on November 13-14 (deadline to sign up is October 27). We are looking for any cooks out there to submit healthy food recipes online. The top 48 healthiest recipes will move on to the competition. The celebrity guests throughout the contest will be Bobby Flay, Sunny Anderson, Sara Moulton, and Cat Cora. Please check out this website for more information, www.healthyfoodfight.com
Okay, now I am off to enjoy the rest of Sunday – have a good rest of the weekend, folks!
about this site
- mushroom + cheese feast [bacon wrapped mushrooms & mushroom souffle]
- red velvet donuts at granny’s donuts / lakewood, ca
- via lago trattoria by busalacchi / eastlake – chula vista, ca
- tropical star restaurant & specialty market / clairemont – san diego, ca
- can cheddar make the breadstick better? / o’s american kitchen
- d bar / hillcrest – san diego
- [event] coast of pacific beach restaurant walk
- swoon dessert bar / north park – san diego
- [event] bake sale tomorrow!
- [event] dishcrawl north park / win a ticket to dishcrawl + discounts
- mushroom + cheese feast [bacon wrapped mushrooms & mushroom souffle] (3)
- Dennis: Wow looks like you guys ate like kings! er Queens!
- mary: The recipe they posted left out a few steps and quantities, so I filled it in as best I could! My version is not exactly like theirs, but we all...
- Jinxi: Hi Mary! Looks like the recipe turned out great Sometimes I’m wary of restaurant recipes because restaurants have such different cooking and...
- red velvet donuts at granny’s donuts / lakewood, ca (11)
- [product review] plum amazins baked goods from sunsweet bakery (2)
- mary: Hi Janet – According to their website, Sunsweet Bakery products are currently available at Costco here in San Diego. http://www.sunsweetbakery....
- janet: I love the sunsweet prune walnut loaf cake. I’ve gone to difrent places w no luck. I really would love to no were I can buy them here in san...