It’s October. My favorite month of the year and not just because it’s my birth month! Fall is my favorite season and October is usually the start of it. Halloween, pumpkins, the starting of the chill in the air, and when I was living in Boston for college, the changing of the leaves.
While I love San Diego and our beautiful weather, I do from time to time miss those changing of the seasonings and Fall makes me miss it the most. I remember looking out of our dorm room window and noticing that the leaves turned color first on the Cambridge side of the river instead of the Boston side. Maybe it got colder in Cambridge first? Ah well, who knows.
The start of October also means the start of getting free birthday stuff in my inbox. This is a new item added to my list: the free Starbucks.
The don’t give you the cute fuzzy cozy, either, you got to get your own.
If you get a Starbucks card (one of those little gift cards) – register it online and they’ll send you (by mail) a postcard with a coupon for a free drink at Starbucks (any drink!). I got the Pumpkin Latte in a large Venti size. I honestly don’t know how anyone drinks this much coffee – you must have a stomach of steel. I could only muster up enough to drink half and save the rest for later.
Thanks, Starbucks, for being the first to wish me a happy birthday. More “free birthday things” posts to come!
about this site
| Download Media Kit
- ‘rita’s cantina @ harrah’s / valley center, ca
- [recipe] green bean salad + homemade bbq
- mr. peabody’s bar & grill / encinitas, ca
- supernatural sandwiches / miramar – san diego, ca
- [giveaway] taste of hillcrest coming up on april 19th, 2014 + win tickets!
- [recipe] easy one pot tomato basil pasta
- breakfast at wich addiction / mira mesa – san diego, ca
- [recipe] strawberry lime cheesecake bars
- college area taste / april 13th, 2014 + win tickets!
- babs (bao’s awesome burgers) / convoy – san diego, ca
- ‘rita’s cantina @ harrah’s / valley center, ca (2)
- [giveaway] taste of hillcrest coming up on april 19th, 2014 + win tickets! (10)
- [recipe] green bean salad + homemade bbq (4)
- Lemon Month at Souplantation – and a Giveaway! (31)
- Wendy: Lemon Chicken Orzo Soup sounds delicious! Thanks!
Blogs I Follow
- my burning kitchen
- meandering eats
- three dog kitchen
- kirbie's cravings
- a radiused corner
- food is my favorite
- pink candles at ridgemont high
- convoy conquest
- san diego sugar
- rodzilla reviews
- food revu
- nerds with food
- jinxi eats
- faye's fork
- sun diego eats
- gastro bits