This week marks This Tasty Life’s 7th Blogiversary and I can hardly believe I’ve been blogging for that long! In honor of the blogiversary, I’ll be holding five different giveaways this week. Please stay tuned each day for a new giveaway!
I’m kicking off the week with a giveaway that involves the joy of BACON.
My love of bacon is pretty strong, considering the fact that recently I went on a Bacon Crawl and managed to not OD on bacon or get …
Pacific Beach is more than just a college bar scene and more than just a place for beach bums to hang out. They’ve also got a ton of restaurants packed into this area of town. If you’re not familiar with all of them or are simply just interested in seeing what Pacific Beach has got to offer in term of food, then the upcoming Coast of Pacific Beach Restaurant Walk on May 21, 2013 will be the perfect way for …
Dishcrawl is a relatively new dining experience that’s hit the streets here in San Diego recently. With a few neighborhoods already tucked under their belt, Dishcrawl is looking to explore the trendy and hip North Park in it’s next upcoming crawl – which is just around the corner on May 7th!
If you’ve been itching to crawl around North Park to try out a few tasty digs, then Dishcrawl might just be the event you’re looking for. They’ll be visiting four …
Today’s post is written by David from 365 Things To Do In San Diego. He’s here as a guest contributor to tell us about some fun upcoming events in San Diego and will occasionally contribute about awesome things to do in our hometown! You can follow David for more upcoming events and tips at his blog or on his Facebook page.
For 2 years, I had the privilege of living in the heart of Hillcrest. The majority of my friends I’ve …
I had the great opportunity to check out 2013 VinDiego Wine and Food Festival this weekend Downtown at the Broadway Pier right on the water amid the gigantic cruise ships and the Midway looming on both sides of the pier. It was a beautiful spot to hold the festival with lots of wineries present doing pours and bits and samples of food throughout the whole affair. Here’s a recap of some of the items Stacey and I tried at the …
A couple of months ago, my co-worker (and supervisor!) David mentioned that he’d like to go on a food adventure with me. That’s sort of where this whole thing started from – finding an adventure to go on with my co-workers! I’ve done various food crawls/tastings in the past, such as the Pizza Crawl, the Red Velvet Cupcake Tasting, a BBQ Crawl with bloggers and an End of the World food crawl… so I’ve got a little experience in putting …
Food. Wine. Pretty views. What more could you ask for on a spring evening in San Diego? Enter VinDiego… a new wine and food festival! Read on below to learn more about this fun new festival coming to San Diego this April:
VinDiego, the San Diego Wine & Food Festival, is coming to the Broadway Pier in downtown San Diego this April. This new festival will feature award-winning wines, gourmet food from San Diego’s most notable restaurants, classes with vintners and …
about this site
- the deliciousness of d bar / win a gift card to d bar
- cookies, silicone baking mats & you (win a baking mat!)
- macaroni and cheese balls / stremicks heritage organic milk giveaway
- my salty obsession / win a tropical sea salt
- blogiversary week + giveaway to big bite bacon fest
- mushroom + cheese feast [bacon wrapped mushrooms & mushroom souffle]
- red velvet donuts at granny’s donuts / lakewood, ca
- via lago trattoria by busalacchi / eastlake – chula vista, ca
- tropical star restaurant & specialty market / clairemont – san diego, ca
- can cheddar make the breadstick better? / o’s american kitchen
- the deliciousness of d bar / win a gift card to d bar (18)
- Christina: Liked page
- Christina: Liked post on FB
- Christina: The buttermilk fried chicken, cheesy waffle “bread” with honey mustard and sweet potato fries just looks too good to pass up I’d...
- Soo: sicilian pistachio ice cream
- David: There are so many delicious things to choose from! If someone twisted my arm and forced me to only get a couple of things, I would probably choose the...
- stacey: I want those Crue Fries. I want them NOW!
- mushroom + cheese feast [bacon wrapped mushrooms & mushroom souffle] (5)
- stacey: Mushroom Souffle was soooo yummy!