pipirins | gaslamp quarter

Ooh I would be all over that queso fundido, too! And the flan! Actually everything you had! 🙂

Hi Jinxi – The queso fundido was so good with the fresh tortillas! I bet it’d also be good if you put some of the meats in it, but we ate all the cheese before the meats arrived!

2. So many delicious meat choices… I wanna use those chips to make some carne asada tacos. 🙂

Hi Soo! Oooo, I think that’d be a great idea! I’d want to pour that queso fundido all over the chips and make some super cheesy carne asado nachos myself!

3. Helen says:

Great lunch menu! Will try it!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing!

4. Those beans sound interesting. I don’t like mushy things and since those beans are whole, they are more appealing to me. Melted cheese makes everything better too! 🙂

Hi CC – I generally don’t like beans either but I actually liked these and how once you started eating them, it felt really smooth instead of weird and mushy. Melted cheese is a beautiful thing! 😀

That queso dish looks dreamy. I don’t think I’ve tried Guadalajara-style before. I love how everything is made to order – esp the tortillas. I think we drove by this restaurant last week when we were downtown. Will have to check them out soon.

Hi Faye – It was really dreamy. I can imagine adding chorizo to it (though it’s excellent on its own). Definitely try the creamy extra dreamy flan if you visit! It is THE BEST.