Yeah… what I said in the title!
I was too busy yesterday to get my act together to do a proper post today. I went to the Headquarters last night for a very fun blogger event that involved lots of samples and lots of window shopping. And then I came home to bake up some cookies to give to Jake’s softball team for their final game of the year (until next year after the holidays!).
These are White Chocolate Peppermint Oreo Cookies!
They have vanilla pudding in them plus white chocolate chips, crushed Oreo’s and Andes mint candies. I could have used peppermint candies or candy canes but I don’t like hard peppermint candies, hence the Andes instead. More chocolate that way, too. More chocolate is a plus if you ask me. I got the idea for this from a cookie I saw on Pinterest which linked to a site called Two Peas and Their Pod. She used Oreo’s with the red filling which I could not find so hers look a lot more festive than mine… and I couldn’t find White Chocolate pudding mix so I just used French Vanilla. They taste pretty damn good so I’m not complaining about my substitutions. Baking is all about making it your own, right?
I have lots more baking to do, which will include these Snickersnaps, these Chocolate Turtle Cookies, and probably some Snickerdoodles. And maybe some Peanut Butter Reindeer cookies. Or maybe not. We’ll see. Are you baking up anything for the holidays this year?
ONE OTHER THING! If you haven’t already, TODAY is the last day to enter to win a rice cooker and SooFoo samples. Check that out over here, please!
about this site
| Download Media Kit
- tom’s chinese bbq + dim sum / city heights – san diego
- peri peri / torrey highlands – san diego, ca
- firehouse subs revisit + giveaway!
- country waffles / clairemont – san diego, ca
- red lobster / mira mesa – san diego, ca
- fluffy duffy’s snow cream / college – san diego, ca
- [recipe/review] peanut butter chocolate chip cookies
- [product review] – DressTiez clothing protector bib
- hogetsu bakery / chula vista, ca
- teriyaki grill / chula vista, ca
- tom’s chinese bbq + dim sum / city heights – san diego (6)
- mary: Hi CC – Um. Yeah, I *think* I’m gonna have to pass on the pig rectum for all subsequent visits…
- caninecologne: Yum, pig rectum. Not. At least you guys tried this place out and liked a few things!
- mary: Hi Faye – I was excited that it was so cheap! I wasn’t really that grossed out by the windows/panels, either, it was like… it made it...
- Faye: Oh man you made out like a bandit! I’m not sure why I’m not grossed out by the yucky window food panel thingies. I think I’m just...
- mary: Hi Teresa – Oh, that’s a good way to describe them, they were sort of football shaped haha!
- teresa: xian shui jiao are the best!! i call them little footballs.
- peri peri / torrey highlands – san diego, ca (2)
- David: Hi Faye! Thanks so much for the feedback. I really appreciate it! Their placement is odd, I’ll admit, but hopefully the centralized location...