Yeah… what I said in the title!
I was too busy yesterday to get my act together to do a proper post today. I went to the Headquarters last night for a very fun blogger event that involved lots of samples and lots of window shopping. And then I came home to bake up some cookies to give to Jake’s softball team for their final game of the year (until next year after the holidays!).
These are White Chocolate Peppermint Oreo Cookies!
They have vanilla pudding in them plus white chocolate chips, crushed Oreo’s and Andes mint candies. I could have used peppermint candies or candy canes but I don’t like hard peppermint candies, hence the Andes instead. More chocolate that way, too. More chocolate is a plus if you ask me. I got the idea for this from a cookie I saw on Pinterest which linked to a site called Two Peas and Their Pod. She used Oreo’s with the red filling which I could not find so hers look a lot more festive than mine… and I couldn’t find White Chocolate pudding mix so I just used French Vanilla. They taste pretty damn good so I’m not complaining about my substitutions. Baking is all about making it your own, right?
I have lots more baking to do, which will include these Snickersnaps, these Chocolate Turtle Cookies, and probably some Snickerdoodles. And maybe some Peanut Butter Reindeer cookies. Or maybe not. We’ll see. Are you baking up anything for the holidays this year?
ONE OTHER THING! If you haven’t already, TODAY is the last day to enter to win a rice cooker and SooFoo samples. Check that out over here, please!
- wings and fish / encanto
- danny’s donuts / vista
- peppertree frosty / vista
- berkeley pizza / downtown san diego
- bruxie / college area – san diego, ca
- flayvors of cook farm / hadley, ma
- rita’s italian ice & iwok chinese restaurant / bonita – san diego, ca
- big bite bacon fest – 2014 recap
- july 4th bbq recap
- scoring tickets with scorebig.com
- berkeley pizza / downtown san diego (12)
- danny’s donuts / vista (8)
- peppertree frosty / vista (10)
- Faye: What’s the difference between a fried burrito and a chimichanga? I can’t...
Blogs I Follow
- my burning kitchen
- three dog kitchen
- kirbie's cravings
- a radiused corner
- food is my favorite
- pink candles at ridgemont high
- convoy conquest
- san diego sugar
- rodzilla reviews
- food revu
- nerds with food
- jinxi eats
- faye's fork
- sun diego eats