This week marks This Tasty Life’s 7th Blogiversary and I can hardly believe I’ve been blogging for that long! In honor of the blogiversary, I’ll be holding five different giveaways this week. Please stay tuned each day for a new giveaway!
I’m kicking off the week with a giveaway that involves the joy of BACON.
My love of bacon is pretty strong, considering the fact that recently I went on a Bacon Crawl and managed to not OD on bacon or get sick of that holiest of pork products. In fact, I just kind of want to add bacon to more things.
This weekend I added bacon to these Italian Sausages. But I also want to try bacon added to other things… like donuts. And desserts. And to salads… and really, just about anything.
More than that, I want to try other people’s creations – and this year at the San Diego County Fair I’ll be able to do just that by attending the Big Bite Bacon Fest on June 16th!
The Big Bite Bacon Fest will be bringing together the best chefs and competitive cooks to bring you a crazy amount of bacon goodness, ranging from appetizers and desserts and all points in between. Samples of craft beers will also be on hand to help wash down all of the bacon deliciousness (along with bacon inspired cocktails for an additional fee).
I’ve got two general admission tickets available to giveaway to one lucky winner! Big Bite Bacon Fest tickets also include admission to the San Diego County Fair.
Bacon + the fair = a really delicious day in my book.
Want to win a pair of tickets to the Big Bite Bacon Fest on June 16th? All you have to do is tell me your favorite bacon related food: is it maple bacon donuts, bacon wrapped scallops, macaroni and cheese with bacon or maybe chocolate covered bacon? Let me know in the comments below!
For additional entries, you may do any and all of the following activities. Please leave a separate comment for each entry.
+1 entry for liking this post on This Tasty Life’s Facebook page
+1 entry for tweeting this message: I need to get my bacon on! Win 2 tickets to the Big Bite Bacon Fest @sdfair on June 16th! http://bit.ly/13GZCIU #baconfest @kyten
+1 entry for liking This Tasty Life on Facebook
Contest is open only to US Residents. Winner will be picked via random.org and will receive 2 general admission tickets to the Big Bite Bacon Fest at the San Diego County Fair. Winner’s name will be submitted to Will Call for ticket pickup. Parking is not included. This contest is sponsored by Big Bite Bacon Fest. This Tasty Life is receiving 2 tickets in exchange for holding this contest. Entries will be accepted until midnight on March 27th, 2013, PST. Good luck!
about this site
| Download Media Kit
- zooies cookies / san diego, ca
- my favorite childhood treat: pocky!
- dressing rehersal at whole foods market encinitas + holiday ideas + a giveaway!
- bella vista social club & caffé / la jolla – san diego, ca
- [giveaway] daphne’s $50 gift card (just because)
- firehouse subs / sports arena – san diego, ca
- turkey day!
- lunching with co-workers
- thanksgiving side suggestions
- san diego pretzel company + giveaway!
- zooies cookies / san diego, ca (1)
- Jinxi: Wow! That marshmallow swirl looks really yummy (I love goopy melty marshmallow, haha) Hopefully next time I’m in the area, I also happen to...
- bella vista social club & caffé / la jolla – san diego, ca (8)
- my favorite childhood treat: pocky! (4)
- mary: I always wondered why that called that one “men’” haha. Seemed so odd! I’m not a big dark chocolate fan so I’ve never...
- caninecologne: My favorite pocky flavor besides the original is the “Men’s” pocky. it’s covered in dark and slightly bitter...
- mary: The Matcha Pocky was on sale at Mitsuwa yesterday for $1.49 a box. The prices there ranged from $1.49 to $2.39 a box, depending on which flavor you...
- Faye: My sis and I grew up on Pocky too. We adored it (just the regular ones dipped in chocolate). I’ve wanted to try the Matcha Pocky but it’s...