pinkberry / new flavors + 10 cent frozen yogurt

1. In college I used to go crazy on pinkberry whenever I visited my friends in LA. Sadly by the time it came to SD I was not as into it. But the sea salt chocolate sounds really good, I used to just get the plain one with raspberries and coconut…must look into this ‘chocolate crunchies’ thing.

Chocolate crunchies! I wasn’t really into Pinkberry until I discovered the magic chocolate crunchies 🙂 They cost “extra” than regular toppings but whatever. Give me the crunchies!

The chocolate sphere crunchy things are my fave too. Sis LOVES Pinkberry and would always tell me that it’s unlimited toppings for their yogurt. I’ve asked for double chocolate crunchy things before and they’ve never said no 🙂

So glad I saw this post as I’ll pass on this 1/30 Fri special to my family! I don’t think a majority of us have Facebook though 🙁

Dude. Double crunchies. Totally getting that next time! Unlimited toppings, I bet that’s why the lady looked at me weird but honestly I don’t like too much stuff on my yogurt! I’m sure you can get Facebook for one day to score a 10 cent deal, right?!

3. Lauren says:

I’ve never been to Pinkberry, time to change this! Those little crunchiebobs look delicious! Awesome lookin’ yogurt!

Hi Lauren –
      Crunchiebobs!! I like that name for them, too, haha! I like Pinkberry since it tends to not be overly sweet. But you know. Crunchiebobs 🙂

4. ooh, crunchies!!!! whenever i get yogurt, I always get choppped almonds and mini chocolate chips i’m not into those cereal or fruit toppings or candy. just those two toppings, haha. the last time i had pinkberry, they only had like two flavors and neither was one that i liked. both were tart too.

Hi CC – I mostly stick to nuts, too! Well, sometimes I get mochi but I didn’t remember it this time around. I don’t like the cereal toppings, either! If I’m feeling like I need to “healthier” (eating frozen yogurt after all) then I’ll get fruit, but that’s pretty rare. The chocolate crunchy stuff is the BEST.