birthday dinner at d bar

Happy happy birthday Mary! I still haven’t been to D bar yet, but your meals here always sound amazing! I really have to try it out soon!

2. Happy belated!! I like the cake and shake too.

3. Lynn says:

Yay I like this place too! I guess nobody got the southern fried Belgium huh? It’s not mind blowing but looks and tastes pretty good. I like your dessert options especially the pumpkin souffle. The churro here is surprisingly great too. Happy birthday Mary!

Thank you, Lynn! I have gotten the Southern Fried Belgium which I really like, but we wanted to try something new haha. Churros! I keep meaning to order those but haven’t yet. Maybe next time, they sound so yummy.

Wow – that is an impressive souffle! When D Bar first opened, I was really reluctant to like it (I don’t know why… maybe because their name makes me think of d-bags?) but every time I eat there I love it. And it’s rarely ever super crowded. I should go more often!

Hi Leanne – hahaha… you know, their name has always seemed a little off to me as well so your comment was extra amusing to me. It’s true, it’s hardly every crowded and I always love that about D Bar. We’ve tried to go to Snooze again and just ended up at D Bar instead.

5. I have yet to try their cake and shake which looks pretty darn good. That salted caramel martini sounds interesting as well. I think my husband would like that! 🙂 Fun night you had!

The cake and shake is my favorite! I still want to try some other things though, like their churros and even just some of the house cookies. I love their desserts.