fluffy duffy’s snow cream / college – san diego, ca

Ooh a new snow ice place!! I’m excited XD It seems like they have a lot of interesting flavors – too bad the horchata was watered-down-tasting 🙁

Hi Jinxi – Yes, I haven’t seen the chili mango or horchata anywhere else so it was fun sampling some different flavors. Coconut might have seemed boring after our other samples but we really liked it.

2. Kirbie says:

Another place! I can’t believe I didn’t know about this one. Must go visit

Hi Kirbie – If we hadn’t gone for pizza I doubt I would have heard about this place! Hope you get to try it out soon, it seems more reasonably priced than other ones we have tried.

3. Ooh, the chili mango sounds good as well as the black sesame. Snow Cream is just another interesting way to rename Shaved Snow. Yay, A new place to visit….

4. Alex says:

Hi Mary! Gal at the counter here..aka Alex. Thanks so much for posting this about Fluffy Duffy’s! We’re trying to get the word out & appreciate any & all feedback! We’ll have to work on our horchata snow cream and we do have condensed milk now. Let me know if there’s anything else you’d like to know!

Hi Alex – Oh cool! I’m glad to hear you guys have the condensed milk now. I’ll have to stop in again soon and see what flavors you’ve got now. Thanks!