I’ve got more one trick up my sleeve for this Friday – and that’s a new giveaway for one lucky reader! It’s because I love you guys. This giveaway is courtsey of Roy’s Restaurant. I’ve only visited once, at the location Downtown near Seaport Village. It’s a super pretty spot with a beautiful view of the bay – perfect for a special occasion or anytime you feel you just need to get away from it all.
Roy’s Restaurant is now featuring their special Fall Prix Fixe Menu. You can try three courses for one price, including:
The Wagyu Beef Goyza…
Paired with Macadamia Nut Crusted Mahi Mahi & Braised Beef Short Rib with Lobster Cream (for the ultimate Surf & Turf dinner)…
And topped off with a little dessert of Vanilla Cremeaux accompanied with white chocolate & lemon sable cookies and blueberry sauce. This special Prix Fixe menu is available for $36.95 from now until January 6th, 2014. That dessert looks crazy good, so I’m already jealous of whoever gets to try it!
I’ve got one dining card worth $50 to give away to one lucky ready to either try out the Prix Fixe menu or some other tasty items off of Roy’s Restaurant’s menu. Here’s how to enter!
1) Tell me: what one item off of Roy’s menu would you most like to try? (+1 entry, leave a comment)
2) Like this post on Facebook (+1 entry, leave a separate comment)
3) Like This Tasty Life on Facebook (+1 entry, leave a separate comment)
4) Follow me on Twitter (+1 entry, leave a comment telling me your twitter name)
If you already like/follow me, just leave an entry telling me so!
Please submit your entries by Friday, November 22nd, 2013 at midnight PST. One winner will be selected via random.org. This contest is open to residents of the United States only. * Disclaimer: Dining card was complimentary and given to me by FleishmanHillard, Inc. on behalf of Roy’s Restaurants. I was not further compensated or given any other rewards for posting this article.
This contest is now closed! Thank you to everyone for entering!
The winner is:
#45 – here be dragson! Congrats to the winner!
about this site
| Download Media Kit
- firehouse subs revisit + giveaway!
- country waffles / clairemont – san diego, ca
- red lobster / mira mesa – san diego, ca
- fluffy duffy’s snow cream / college – san diego, ca
- [recipe/review] peanut butter chocolate chip cookies
- [product review] – DressTiez clothing protector bib
- hogetsu bakery / chula vista, ca
- teriyaki grill / chula vista, ca
- revisit to callahan’s / mira mesa – san diego, ca
- veggie grill / utc – la jolla, ca
- country waffles / clairemont – san diego, ca (4)
- mary: Hi CC – The one in Clairemont is kind of hidden, too. Must be some kind of weird theme… the wallpaper is pretty bad. I could also see the...
- caninecologne: Man, i’ve NEVER heard of this place and there’s one in CV too? gotta look that up or drive by or something. update – just...
- mary: Hi Darlene – It was kind of hard for us to find since we were looking for a separate building. It looks weird being at the bottom of an office...
- Darlene: That restaurant is near my house! It always seemed to be in a weird place but a tall office building. The first Country Waffles I went to was in the...
- red lobster / mira mesa – san diego, ca (8)
- [product review] – DressTiez clothing protector bib (12)
- mary: Hi Lynn – Hmm, I’m not sure how they found me, I didn’t ask! I think they were just shooting in the dark and hoped I would use it....