I’ve got more one trick up my sleeve for this Friday – and that’s a new giveaway for one lucky reader! It’s because I love you guys. This giveaway is courtsey of Roy’s Restaurant. I’ve only visited once, at the location Downtown near Seaport Village. It’s a super pretty spot with a beautiful view of the bay – perfect for a special occasion or anytime you feel you just need to get away from it all.
Roy’s Restaurant is now featuring their special Fall Prix Fixe Menu. You can try three courses for one price, including:
The Wagyu Beef Goyza…
Paired with Macadamia Nut Crusted Mahi Mahi & Braised Beef Short Rib with Lobster Cream (for the ultimate Surf & Turf dinner)…
And topped off with a little dessert of Vanilla Cremeaux accompanied with white chocolate & lemon sable cookies and blueberry sauce. This special Prix Fixe menu is available for $36.95 from now until January 6th, 2014. That dessert looks crazy good, so I’m already jealous of whoever gets to try it!
I’ve got one dining card worth $50 to give away to one lucky ready to either try out the Prix Fixe menu or some other tasty items off of Roy’s Restaurant’s menu. Here’s how to enter!
1) Tell me: what one item off of Roy’s menu would you most like to try? (+1 entry, leave a comment)
2) Like this post on Facebook (+1 entry, leave a separate comment)
3) Like This Tasty Life on Facebook (+1 entry, leave a separate comment)
4) Follow me on Twitter (+1 entry, leave a comment telling me your twitter name)
If you already like/follow me, just leave an entry telling me so!
Please submit your entries by Friday, November 22nd, 2013 at midnight PST. One winner will be selected via random.org. This contest is open to residents of the United States only. * Disclaimer: Dining card was complimentary and given to me by FleishmanHillard, Inc. on behalf of Roy’s Restaurants. I was not further compensated or given any other rewards for posting this article.
This contest is now closed! Thank you to everyone for entering!
The winner is:
#45 – here be dragson! Congrats to the winner!
about this site
| Download Media Kit
- isa.bella artisan pizzeria / clairemont – san diego, ca
- pauly’s pizza joint / miramar – san diego, ca
- college area taste 2014 recap
- valley farm bbq / spring valley, ca
- cape town pub south african fusion / miramar – san diego, ca
- ‘rita’s cantina @ harrah’s / valley center, ca
- [recipe] green bean salad + homemade bbq
- mr. peabody’s bar & grill / encinitas, ca
- supernatural sandwiches / miramar – san diego, ca
- [giveaway] taste of hillcrest coming up on april 19th, 2014 + win tickets!
- isa.bella artisan pizzeria / clairemont – san diego, ca (6)
- mary: Hi Faye – Hahaha… fiery stripper stage… that sounds dangerous The wings actually managed to stay crunchy even tossed in the sauce!...
- Faye: Is it weird that I thought the patio pic looked like a crazy stripper stage with a trail of fire on it (you know – dang it – what’s...
- mary: Thanks, Leanne!
- mary: Aww, thanks Jinxi
- Leanne: Happy Anniversary!
- Jinxi: Happy anniversary to you & Jake! You guys are adorable
- pauly’s pizza joint / miramar – san diego, ca (4)
- mary: Thanks, CC!
Blogs I Follow
- my burning kitchen
- meandering eats
- three dog kitchen
- kirbie's cravings
- a radiused corner
- food is my favorite
- pink candles at ridgemont high
- convoy conquest
- san diego sugar
- rodzilla reviews
- food revu
- nerds with food
- jinxi eats
- faye's fork
- sun diego eats
- gastro bits