As I posted last year, Daphne’s Greek Cafe offers a free plate (any plate!) for birthday celebrators once you join their Pita Points e-club. No purchase necessary. No max value. Any plate!
I got the gyros and crispy shrimp combo with greek salad and rice ($8.79).
I don’t have much to say about this, except that it is one tasty, free lunch. I had never had the shrimp before, and I must say, I surprised that it was that good. I was expecting it to just be “meh”, but it’s something I would order again. Yay birthdays!
Daphne’s Greek Cafe
about this site
| Download Media Kit
- firehouse subs revisit + giveaway!
- country waffles / clairemont – san diego, ca
- red lobster / mira mesa – san diego, ca
- fluffy duffy’s snow cream / college – san diego, ca
- [recipe/review] peanut butter chocolate chip cookies
- [product review] – DressTiez clothing protector bib
- hogetsu bakery / chula vista, ca
- teriyaki grill / chula vista, ca
- revisit to callahan’s / mira mesa – san diego, ca
- veggie grill / utc – la jolla, ca
- country waffles / clairemont – san diego, ca (5)
- J.S. @ Sun Diego Eats: Sorry the food was kindof mediocre…however “barfed flowers all over the place” is the most perfect description for...
- mary: Hi CC – The one in Clairemont is kind of hidden, too. Must be some kind of weird theme… the wallpaper is pretty bad. I could also see the...
- caninecologne: Man, i’ve NEVER heard of this place and there’s one in CV too? gotta look that up or drive by or something. update – just...
- mary: Hi Darlene – It was kind of hard for us to find since we were looking for a separate building. It looks weird being at the bottom of an office...
- dave and buster’s – mission valley / san diego, ca (5)
- red lobster / mira mesa – san diego, ca (8)
- mary: Hi Janice – Yeah, my mom isn’t really an adventurous eater. She didn’t used to be so critical about everything food-wise, but she...