back to the future party

I’m so bummed I didn’t make it! The length and effort you take to put on a party never ceases to amaze me. You are so ride or die 🙂 The food looks great – but yeah the quinoa mushroom thing looks scary. What’s the rim covered with on the margarita?

I’m bummed you didn’t make it either, but it’s okay! I like doing all the little details for the party 🙂 The margaritas have a salty – herb on the rim, it’s the salt we got from the Patron event over the summer! It was pretty yummy with the margaritas.

2. You throw a great party! I really liked the tacos with the catered meat and your corn salad all together. YUM. And delicious homemade cake. You need another cool gift bag in threes for next year!

3. Cathy says:

Love the location( it was a dual precinct a few years ago for Registrar of Voters (When I was a Field Coordinator). Great food at Michoacanas always. Wonderful details for this party…each year is more interesting than the previous..happy birthday!

Thank you, Cathy! Interesting to know what was over in that area before! Michoacanas is really good, some of the best carnitas I’ve tried!

• Cathy says:

Clarifying, the lobby of that complex was used for polling, like garages are used in other parts of town. The Registrars office uses all sorts of locations…schools, fire stations, garages. There was even a precinct inside a funeral home one year and inside a Smog shop at another time. The Mister and I have been Troubleshooting for ROV since 2000 and still haven’t seen it all. Anyhow, I know what I want for lunch today…

4. The food and company was great! I especially enjoyed the carnitas (OMG, I had about 3 tacos) and the corn salad. TC enjoyed the cookies as well. Awesome attention to detail – you are the QUEEN of theme parties Mary! Your costumes were cool too (Jake as well as T).

Ha ha, I was surprised to see another donut bag there! I thought mine was the only one 🙂

Yay, thanks CC! Glad all three of you could make it! One of my co workers came late and also had the donut bag, haha. I can’t remember if you were there for that or not. You’ll have to go visit the actual restaurant sometime, it’s so good!