blaze pizza

1. Lauren says:

Woot, pizza and Fiesta Islan! We tried to go to this place on Monday, but they were closed! As many toppings as you want for one price is such an intriguing concept and that white sauce is calling my name! Your pizzas look so good!! πŸ™‚

Wow, they must have closed for the holiday (that I did not get off, sigh)! I really liked this one, more than some other other similar type joints (ahem, like Pizza Studio – never wrote about it because the photos sucked but it was NOT good). The crust here is excellent! Hope you try it out soooooooon, it’s in your hood, no excuses πŸ™‚

2. Darren says:

We just went too! And we were impressed. It was funny because so many people randomly kept on mentioning Blaze to us and here we had our gift cards sitting on our cabinet for so long. πŸ™‚

Haha! Gosh, I’ve been sitting on the those gift cards for the longest time! Glad I’m not the only one πŸ™‚ Glad to hear you liked it, too! I was surprised at how much I liked it actually.

3. haha this reminds me that I have three free pizza coupons for Blaze Pizza Clairemont! i consider it as a ‘consolation’ prize for my LONG 85 degree bakery grand opening wait…

my pizza place visits are so spread out that i get confused between all these pizza places though. maybe i should do a ‘pizza week’ to compare the ones in clairemont/convoy… blaze, pieology, and pizza studio, and whatever else i’ve forgotten. wish you could join haha! πŸ™‚

I still need to visit Pieology and Project Pie, those are the only ones I haven’t tried yet. Jake would totally be into a pizza crawl if you set it up, hint hint πŸ™‚ Seems like a good consolation prize to me!

4. Doncha know Clairemont is the new hotspot! Just kidding. When will the customizable pizza bubble burst? At least there are more options now in SD.

Hahah, right. The new hotspot πŸ™‚ I think with all those new restaurants in the area it just makes the evenings suck more. I wonder when that market will bust, too. I still haven’t tried Project Pie or Pieology, they’re on my list.