werewolf american pub / downtown san diego

1. Kirbie says:

I really love that they gave him a whole cake! And I like the name of the pub. I’ve never heard of it until now.

Hi Kirbie – Me too! We were very surprised about that. I choose this restaurant because I loved the name of it, haha. Turned out to be a great choice!

2. That is so awesome they gave you a WHOLE cake. Plus a shot. I have never seen that. There are restaurants that will just give you a tiny scoop of ice cream and there are ones where they said if we order a dessert they will put a free candle on it -___-

Also, I will eat all your crystallized ginger forever. Loooove ginger everything 🙂

Hi J.S. – Yeah… I have never seen a place give a whole cake for someone’s birthday, either. “Free candle” hahaha… hoo boy, a free candle is so special. NOT.

I like ginger, too, but more like I like the flavor and not eating large chunks of it. So it’s yours. Forever and ever.

I love that they gave Jake a birthday shot AND a whole cake! Who does that??

4. Darren says:

Glad you got to go to Werewolf! And a whole cake!? We actually went back this last weekend since we paid the Haunted Hotel a visit next door. They don’t have their roll the dice and get the discount you roll special on Sunday anymore. Booo. I was really looking forward to the game of chance. I think you guys picked right with the triple threat though. I got the pork belly cubano and one half of the sandwich was all fat, no joke. The garlic ginger wings and the ahi tostada apps were great!

Hi Darren! Aww, too bad they’re not doing that roll the dice thing anymore. Maybe they just do it every so often? We almost got to the cubano – butter that yours was mostly fat, ugh. I love their ginger wings, we’ll definitely have to get those again.

5. van says:

That burger sounds right up my alley! Man I need to stop drooling over the CA food blogs.