max brenner – las vegas, nv

I do love eating in Las Vegas – I also love it when fancy LA or NY places open up in Vegas. Sometimes, it seems easier to get a reservation!

Chocolate pizza, huh? I’ve had sweet flatbreads before, so I guess a dessert pizza isn’t too far off.

I have a hug mug and the cute ceramic shake mug. Every winter, I make sure I have at least one hot chocolate in my hug mug!

2. mary says:

Hi Leanne – The chocolate pizza was pretty good, though I think I can remake it at home. I guess we’ll see! It didn’t seem like a good idea at the time to get a hug mug, but now I really wish I had gotten one. Damn me!

3. I must go there the next time I’m in Sin City!! That mac and crack looks bomb-o-licious!!

4. mary says:

Hi Jenny – It was very good! Hope you get to visit it sometime! Next time I go to Vegas I want to try more off-strip restaurants.

5. Luke says:

I was in Vegas a few months ago walking thru Caesars with some friends. We saw this and decided to give it a try. Were we IMPRESSED!!! Amazing entrées and fantastic desserts!!! My friends and I ended up eating here twice while in Vegas.

6. mary says:

Hi Luke – Awesome – glad to hear you had a great time! They have so many desserts to choose from it’s hard to just pick one.

7. K Pham says: