Since I’m on vacation right now, I decided to be lazy and just recap the weekend. Weekend food porn!
I made caramel sauce for a bit of caramel buttercream.
These are the best cupcakes I’ve ever made. Seriously.
Saturday morning I made from scratch buttermilk biscuits. They turned out nice and fluffy! I was so proud.
My dad made some awesome pork belly tacos and carne asada. It was super yummy.
Be back soon for regular posts!
about this site
- cookies, silicone baking mats & you (win a baking mat!)
- macaroni and cheese balls / stremicks heritage organic milk giveaway
- my salty obsession / win a tropical sea salt
- blogiversary week + giveaway to big bite bacon fest
- mushroom + cheese feast [bacon wrapped mushrooms & mushroom souffle]
- red velvet donuts at granny’s donuts / lakewood, ca
- via lago trattoria by busalacchi / eastlake – chula vista, ca
- tropical star restaurant & specialty market / clairemont – san diego, ca
- can cheddar make the breadstick better? / o’s american kitchen
- d bar / hillcrest – san diego
- cookies, silicone baking mats & you (win a baking mat!) (12)
- Hannah v: Did someone say chocolate chip cookies??? That’s my go-to
- caninecologne: i like cookies.
- Kate B: And I liked this post on FB, under the name Ka Barr.
- Kate B: My favorite baked treat is soft pretzels! With a little apricot mustard dipping sauce, I could eat a whole batch, no prob! Thanks for the opportunity.
- my salty obsession / win a tropical sea salt (8)
- Darlene: Definitely Ruffles. If left unchecked, I’m pretty sure I can do damage to a bag all by myself.
- macaroni and cheese balls / stremicks heritage organic milk giveaway (13)