Tasty Things in Life: Faux Red Lobster Cheddar Biscuits

OMG. I think I love you. The cheddar biscuits are the only reason I even want to go to Red Lobster! And if Jake says yours are better, I am totally on board!

2. Darlene says:

I love their cheddar biscuits! This quote from Tina Fey’s autobiography, Bossy Pants, hit a note with me:

“There is no one of-woman-born who does not like Red Lobster cheddar biscuits. Anyone who claims otherwise is a liar and a Socialist.”

3. mary says:

Hi Leanne – You must make them! It was surprisingly easy, too.

Hi Darlene – That is a great quote from Tina Fey! I believe it.

4. Kimberly says:

Those look ridiculously tasty … omg

5. Carol says:

OMG I love those biscuits! And yours a better. How can that be wrong?

6. very nice mary! i tried making a version of these last year as well. several times in fact. i used chopped chives in my batter. i liked you put the sea salt on top of the biscuits – i’ll have to do that next time!

7. mary says:

Hey CC – The salt on top of the biscuit was really good – it gave it that little punch of flavor. I think it worked better than putting it into the butter mixture. Hmm, might have to try it with chives next time, too!

8. Rodzilla says:

Those are just about the only reason to get near a red lobster when you live in San Diego. Thanks for the recipe!