red lobster has delicious biscuits

I love Red Lobster’s biscuits! I’ve even tried some of the copycat recipes, but it’s never the same. Close, but not the same. Once, when Travis was working out of town, he stopped at Red Lobster on his way home and I told him I was jealous he got to eat the biscuits. I guess he told his waiter and the waiter brought out a basket of biscuits for him to take home to me! Mmm… reheated in the toaster they totally met my craving.

2. mary says:

HI Leanne – I haven’t tried any of the copycat recipes but I want to. I got extra biscuits when I went last time and I gave them to Jake later that evening – he ate it right up! Man, they’re so good. I wonder if you can just go in and order a pile of biscuits to go.

3. moowiesqrd says:

Yeah, I love those biscuits… I’ve heard an urban legend that the secret ingredient is Bisquick? No clue if that’s true or not. I don’t go often just because the best food there is fried!

4. mary says:

Yeah, they are kind of the “Taco Bell” of Seafood Restaurants. I want to try a few of the recipes around the web and see if anything comes close though.

5. hi mary – the biscuits at red lobster are soo good! i’ve heard that bisquick thing before too!

6. Dennis says:

First I ever heard about the biscuits here! Why do all the chicks know of this fact, haha.. 😉 I don’t think I’ve ever visited Red Lobster before but now I have too!

7. mary says:

Hi Dennis – That’s why you read all of these food blogs, right? 🙂

8. Lyn says:

I saw a packaged mix for these biscuits at Walmart last week. Didn’t try them though.