La Crêpe Fraîche / sorrento valley – san diego, ca

That cupcake LOOKS moist and delicious! Mmm…

2. Tiffany says:

Thanks for sharing about this place, and all those great photos! My brother lives close by so next time I visit (like tomorrow) I will check it out, looks delicious!

3. too bad that place is not closer to me!!! bert used to work in that area, off of scranton road. i used to call it scrotum road. ha ha.

well, your first dessert crepe looked fantastic! caramel and almond brittle? I haven’t seen that combination in other crepe places. sounds so good!

the cupcakes look very nice as well – i like how there are different treatments/toppings for each cupcake, especially the one that looks like a flower with almonds. some places use the same type of piping for their cupcakes and it looks so damn boring. those cupcakes look exciting to me!

4. mary says:

Hi Leanne – It was a super duper moist cupcake! They tasted like they were soaked in a sweet liquid or something. Very tasty.

Hi Tiffany – Hope you enjoy it!

Hi CC – I like to call it “Scan-tron” Road! Your version is dirtier, surprise surprise 😛 The cupcakes were surprisingly very good – we left a couple of them and they totally melted – which to me means they’re all natural. haha.

5. I love crepes, I might have to make the trek from North County to check them out. Do you know if it’s the same place that goes around to the different farmer’s markets?

Hi Lisa! I don’t think this is the same one that’s at Farmer’s Markets. At least, I know the crepe people at Mira Mesa are a totally different company. There’s no mention of FM’s on their website, either, so I’m going to assume no. Hope you can pay them a visit!

6. Carol says:

Finally got to stop by and try a crepe and cupcakes. I really enjoyed the passionfruit and strawberry ones. The almond was good too but the frosting on the passion fruit and strawberry were so fruity and decadent!

7. mary says:

Their cupcakes are very good – I love that they use the actual fruit for the frosting and aren’t artificial. I’ve been jonesing for a nutella crepe!