Free stuff for the kiddies tomorrow! Check it out!
- – - – - -
No Tricks – Just Treats As Kids 12 And Under Celebrate Halloween A Little Early
And Guests Have An Opportunity To Support Children’s Miracle Network
WHAT: IHOP restaurants in San Diego will celebrate Halloween a little early this year, offering kids 12 and under a free Scary Face Pancake as part of a national No Tricks – Just Treats program designed to provide kids with a safe and fun Halloween event. The “design-your-own” Scary Face Pancake includes an oversized signature buttermilk pancake with a whipped topping mouth and strawberry nose, served with two mini OREO® cookies and candy corn on the side to allow kids to create their own Halloween hotcake.
WHEN: FRIDAY, OCTOBER 29, 2010, 7 a.m. – 10 p.m.
WHERE: Participating IHOP restaurants nationwide.
WHY: IHOP wants to provide trick or treaters with a safe and fun Halloween celebration that they can enjoy with friends and family as part of the company’s ongoing effort to give something back to the communities in which it operates.
CHARITY TIE IN:
Children’s Miracle Network “Pumpkin icons” are available for purchase at IHOP restaurants in San Diego for $1 and will be personalized and displayed through October 31, 2010. This opportunity provides guests a chance to help kids in their area, with proceeds benefitting a local Children’s Miracle Network hospital.
- The Scary Face Pancake is a seasonal fun and flavorful play on IHOP’s popular Funny Face Pancake.
- The Scary Face Pancake will be offered throughout October and, like all IHOP Kids menu items, is under 600 calories. Throughout IHOP’s new menu, items under 600 calories are designated with a SIMPLE & FIT icon.
- In a nationwide “Name IHOP’s Scary Face Pancake” online contest, which concluded October 20, more than 1300 entries were received and the winning name is “Count Spatula.”
about this site
| Download Media Kit
- hanna garden / miramar – san diego, ca
- zooies cookies / san diego, ca
- my favorite childhood treat: pocky!
- dressing rehersal at whole foods market encinitas + holiday ideas + a giveaway!
- bella vista social club & caffé / la jolla – san diego, ca
- [giveaway] daphne’s $50 gift card (just because)
- firehouse subs / sports arena – san diego, ca
- turkey day!
- lunching with co-workers
- thanksgiving side suggestions
- hanna garden / miramar – san diego, ca (9)
- Kirbie: How funny, I just noticed this place the other day when I was inside the plaza, and was wondering why I had never noticed it before. I was wondering...
- mary: The salad mostly had parsley as the herb, I think that was the only one. But it gave it a nice, refreshing taste (that, along with the dressing). Haha,...
- Faye: Oh your dish looks so good! I can’t believe they give you a side of hummus like that – pretty generous I think. The places I go to give you...
- mary: Mmm, me too! I’d eat lamb, too, but I like lamb not like you hehe. Pickles… no. I don’t like any kind of pickle, at all. I dislike...
- caninecologne: Mmmm, juicy meat! I really like the flavorings in the meat kabobs (beef not lamb) at these types of places. Wait, you don’t like pickles?
- mary: I was surprised by the salad! Especially since the photos on the window showed the salad on the plate, not in it’s own bowl. It was a nice...
- dressing rehersal at whole foods market encinitas + holiday ideas + a giveaway! (3)
- Melanie Montgomery: I would use it to help cater my work party!