Free stuff for the kiddies tomorrow! Check it out!
- – - – - -
No Tricks – Just Treats As Kids 12 And Under Celebrate Halloween A Little Early
And Guests Have An Opportunity To Support Children’s Miracle Network
WHAT: IHOP restaurants in San Diego will celebrate Halloween a little early this year, offering kids 12 and under a free Scary Face Pancake as part of a national No Tricks – Just Treats program designed to provide kids with a safe and fun Halloween event. The “design-your-own” Scary Face Pancake includes an oversized signature buttermilk pancake with a whipped topping mouth and strawberry nose, served with two mini OREO® cookies and candy corn on the side to allow kids to create their own Halloween hotcake.
WHEN: FRIDAY, OCTOBER 29, 2010, 7 a.m. – 10 p.m.
WHERE: Participating IHOP restaurants nationwide.
WHY: IHOP wants to provide trick or treaters with a safe and fun Halloween celebration that they can enjoy with friends and family as part of the company’s ongoing effort to give something back to the communities in which it operates.
CHARITY TIE IN:
Children’s Miracle Network “Pumpkin icons” are available for purchase at IHOP restaurants in San Diego for $1 and will be personalized and displayed through October 31, 2010. This opportunity provides guests a chance to help kids in their area, with proceeds benefitting a local Children’s Miracle Network hospital.
- The Scary Face Pancake is a seasonal fun and flavorful play on IHOP’s popular Funny Face Pancake.
- The Scary Face Pancake will be offered throughout October and, like all IHOP Kids menu items, is under 600 calories. Throughout IHOP’s new menu, items under 600 calories are designated with a SIMPLE & FIT icon.
- In a nationwide “Name IHOP’s Scary Face Pancake” online contest, which concluded October 20, more than 1300 entries were received and the winning name is “Count Spatula.”
about this site
- taegukgi korean bbq / kearny mesa – san diego, ca
- summer cooking
- carnitas uruapan / la mesa – san diego, ca
- coast of pacific beach restaurant walk 2013 – san diego, ca
- hash brown burritos at cotijas / tierrasanta – san diego, ca
- happy national donut day!
- [recipe] root beer float cookies
- britts bbq / el segundo, ca
- d bar winner!
- baking mat winner!
- taegukgi korean bbq / kearny mesa – san diego, ca (10)
- mary: Hi CC – Oh, another place I have never heard of! So many things to try! Yeah, I don’t think you’d like the steamed egg dish either....
- mary: Hi Jinxi – I see/hear Manna mentioned by other folks on Yelp or what not. I think I saw something about DoReMi house having beef bulgogi served...
- mary: Mmm, soft serve
- Faye: Yeah all the AYCE have that ‘fine print’ of what happens when you don’t finish. But Jeong has ALWAYS been super cool about it –...
- caninecologne: I haven’t tried an AYCE Korean bbq place yet, but for a “regular” non AYCE meal, we like going to Buga. It’s right off...
- Jinxi: Hi Mary, I haven’t been to Jeong Won (although I’ve been meaning to go!) but Manna is my favorite for all-you-can-eat. Friend’s...
- mary: Hi Leanne – Oh, two recommendations for Jeong Won! Yes, that sounds like it would be a better fit for me to be able just grab a little of this...