Considering the little heat wave we’ve had this week, it couldn’t be a better time to go and try out some gelato. Paciugo Gelato, a family owned gelateria, will be giving away a complimentary scoop of gelato to celebrate their 10th anniversary. Check out the details below!
In celebration of its 10th Anniversary, Paciugo Gelato & Caffè will offer customers across the nation a complimentary scoop from one of two of its Italian gelato recipes, either Amarena Black Cherry Swirl or Mediterranean Sea Salt Caramel. The anniversary marks a significant milestone for company co-founders Cristiana Ginatta, her husband Ugo and his son Vincenzo, after leaving their hometown of Torino, Italy for Dallas, Texas a decade ago.
Paciugo Gelato Caffè freshly handcrafts more than 30 flavors each morning in small batches, using wholesome ingredients such as whole milk, cane sugar, hand-squeezed fruit juices and seasonal fruit from local farmers, chocolate from Belgium and Italian hazelnuts, pistachios and candied amarene cherries. In addition, the menu features 100% Arabica coffees and espresso-based drinks, as well as gelato-based specialty drinks and desserts and premium hot chocolate.
For those here in Southern California, there are 3 shops which will be scooping out the free gelato on September 30th, 2010:
Plaza Bonita Paciugo Gelato & Caffè
Located at 3030 Plaza Bonita Road in National City
Phone Number: 619-475-2800
Pier & Hermosa Ave. Paciugo Gelato & Caffè
Located at 1034 Hermosa Ave. in Hermosa Beach
Phone Number: 310-379-2525
The Oaks Mall Paciugo Gelato & Caffè
Located at 190 W. Hillcrest Drive, Suite 65 in Thousand Oaks
Phone Number: 805-497-4449
Check out their website to see if they’re serving up this gelato near you!
about this site
- macaroni and cheese balls / stremicks heritage organic milk giveaway
- my salty obsession / win a tropical sea salt
- blogiversary week + giveaway to big bite bacon fest
- mushroom + cheese feast [bacon wrapped mushrooms & mushroom souffle]
- red velvet donuts at granny’s donuts / lakewood, ca
- via lago trattoria by busalacchi / eastlake – chula vista, ca
- tropical star restaurant & specialty market / clairemont – san diego, ca
- can cheddar make the breadstick better? / o’s american kitchen
- d bar / hillcrest – san diego
- [event] coast of pacific beach restaurant walk
- macaroni and cheese balls / stremicks heritage organic milk giveaway (10)
- jaimee wood: already like Stremick’s on FB
- jaimee wood: liked “this tasty life” on fb
- jaimee wood: my fav is homemade mac & cheese!
- megan: Oops. I mean stremicks.
- megan: I have already been a fan of stemricks on Facebook and I liked this tasty life as well now.
- megan: My favorite dish is homemade mac and cheese.
- Kate B: And I liked Stremicks on facebook as well. (under the name Ka Barr) Thanks again!