We’re excited to announce an awesome giveaway for the Los Angeles area: Pasadena Wine Festival passes. The PWF will be hosted at one of my favorite places, the lovely Los Angeles County Arboretum, on Saturday, October 9, 2010 from 2:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. I haven’t been to the PWF before, but their site boasts of a global wine selection, cheese and other food, games, and tram tours of the Arboretum.
Here are the details! To enter the giveaway, just leave a comment and be sure it contains an e-mail address where we can reach you. If you’ve attended the PWF before or have tried any of these food trucks, we would especially love to hear about it. The giveaway will close at 5:00 p.m. on Friday, October 1, 2010. From the entrants we will randomly choose five winners who will each receive one pair of General Admission tickets.
Good luck to everyone, and we look forward to seeing you there!
UPDATE: Contest and comments are now closed. Please check back soon for our winners!
about this site
- mushroom + cheese feast [bacon wrapped mushrooms & mushroom souffle]
- red velvet donuts at granny’s donuts / lakewood, ca
- via lago trattoria by busalacchi / eastlake – chula vista, ca
- tropical star restaurant & specialty market / clairemont – san diego, ca
- can cheddar make the breadstick better? / o’s american kitchen
- d bar / hillcrest – san diego
- [event] coast of pacific beach restaurant walk
- swoon dessert bar / north park – san diego
- [event] bake sale tomorrow!
- [event] dishcrawl north park / win a ticket to dishcrawl + discounts
- mushroom + cheese feast [bacon wrapped mushrooms & mushroom souffle] (2)
- mary: The recipe they posted left out a few steps and quantities, so I filled it in as best I could! My version is not exactly like theirs, but we all...
- Jinxi: Hi Mary! Looks like the recipe turned out great Sometimes I’m wary of restaurant recipes because restaurants have such different cooking and...
- red velvet donuts at granny’s donuts / lakewood, ca (11)
- [product review] plum amazins baked goods from sunsweet bakery (2)
- mary: Hi Janet – According to their website, Sunsweet Bakery products are currently available at Costco here in San Diego. http://www.sunsweetbakery....
- janet: I love the sunsweet prune walnut loaf cake. I’ve gone to difrent places w no luck. I really would love to no were I can buy them here in san...