I was invited to participate and go to Cupcake Camp OC taking place on Sunday, August 1st, but sadly (super, super sadly) I’m not able to go! Jake and I have a friend visiting us from Florida and we already have plans made so I’ll just have to be sad about it for a while and hope one magically shows up in San Diego.
The Cupcake Camp OC will be Orange County’s first Cupcake Camp – an event for cupcake lovers to bake or buy (and eat!) cupcakes and raise money for charity. The OC camp will be donating their hard earned cupcake monies to raise awareness and fight against human trafficking.
Cupcake Camp OC will also be having contests and accepting entries for donations. Check out all of the information on their website to learn more about it, sign up to bake, or to visit them on August 1st!
Eat some cupcakes for me!
What: Cupcake Camp OC
Where: Atrium Hotel — 18700 MacArthur Blvd, Irvine, CA 92612
When: August 1, 2010 Sunday / 3:00-6:00 PM
Who: Open to anyone (Suggested Donation $10 entrance)
Why: To raise funds and awareness towards human trafficking
about this site
| Download Media Kit
- zooies cookies / san diego, ca
- my favorite childhood treat: pocky!
- dressing rehersal at whole foods market encinitas + holiday ideas + a giveaway!
- bella vista social club & caffé / la jolla – san diego, ca
- [giveaway] daphne’s $50 gift card (just because)
- firehouse subs / sports arena – san diego, ca
- turkey day!
- lunching with co-workers
- thanksgiving side suggestions
- san diego pretzel company + giveaway!
- zooies cookies / san diego, ca (4)
- mary: Free freshly made cookie, too, don’t forget about that part! I know, it’s SO HARD being a food blogger, trying out so many foods....
- mary: Hahah, I love your comment Jinxi, hoping you run out of gas in the area. I haven’t seen a s’mores cookie or pumpkin pie cookie like these...
- Faye: Free cookie w/ a fill up?! WTF. Why can’t they do that at other gas stations. I love how you give such a comprehensive review on each cookie....
- Jinxi: Wow! That marshmallow swirl looks really yummy (I love goopy melty marshmallow, haha) Hopefully next time I’m in the area, I also happen to...
- bella vista social club & caffé / la jolla – san diego, ca (8)
- my favorite childhood treat: pocky! (4)
- mary: I always wondered why that called that one “men’” haha. Seemed so odd! I’m not a big dark chocolate fan so I’ve never...