padres fan fest 2015 + lolitas

1. Charlie Glanding says:

Don’t forget to catch the newest Firehouse Subs locations in Petco Park.

2. Junichi says:

Seems nobody wants Quentin. He just got traded to the Braves yesterday then got promptly sent down to the minors. I got there at 2pm for the Diablos game. By then all the morning crowds were gone. Stadium was about 1/4 full. They weren’t really checking tickets so we sat anywhere we wanted.

Hi Junichi – Jake told me that this morning, so it seemed a bit ironic! Poor Quentin. We left before the Diablos game even started.

3. Great choice of Jersey for S – Long live the great Tony Gwynn.

The two rolled tacos in a burrito just seems…wrong.

Loved your shot of the gigantic screen in Petco! That’s amazing!

Hi CC – Those jerseys were from a throwback jersey giveaway last year. Jake worked hard to switch out 3 of our jerseys for Gwynn jerseys! T had already opened his jersey and had to stick with Kevin McReynolds’ jersey (not that you could see the name from the photos).

I love Petco Park. It’s seriously so beautiful. I’m not a big baseball fan but would go to Petco just to take it all in (and sit in the cheap seats). I can’t believe the lady yelled at you like that. Did she think you were going to cash in on taking a few pics at an autograph signing?

The adobada nachos look amazing. I can’t remember the last time I’ve been to Lolitas. The 2-in-1 looks dry like you said – I’d rather have the taquitos on the side too man.

Petco is a very pretty stadium! It almost even feels like a park, especially when you’re wandering around in the grassy area. I don’t know what the lady was thinking but screeching at people doesn’t make them happy in any way!

Yeah, the 2-in-1 isn’t my favorite item. The rolled tacos get all weirdly soggy after a few minutes anyway and that grosses me out. And it feels like waaaaaaaay too much tortilla. It’s like eating a tortilla filled burrito with a little bit of meat.

5. The bfs little brother gets a similar burrito at a place in Vista called Albertacos, its a taquito inside a breakfast burrito surrounded by a quesadilla! Inception-burrito.

Whoa… that is like a super Inception burrito. Maybe they should also serve the burrito on top of a tostada to complete the circle. I bet Jake would want to try that, haha.

6. Wow! Season tickets! I used to go when we got free tickets at my old workplace but not as many goodies at my current place. Mmm lolita’s! I have eaten there twice (kearny mesa location) and enjoyed both visits. cali burrito and carne asada.

Hi Lynn – It sounds super special to say we have season tickets but really, we only bought one seat and we trade in the rest of the tickets. There’s no way I would go to that many games and Jake knows it! Lolita’s is pretty good, I really like their carne asada. I wish they put out cilantro and onions though, I want to add that to everything.