partially popped popcorn from trader joe’s

1. Kirbie says:

Ooh, I need to find this item! it looks like fun. I always want to eat those partially popped ones left in the bowl but they are too hard so I stop after one or two. this is perfect. I wonder if TJ has a team that’s sole purpose is to sit there and brainstorm these things.

I know! They usually feel like they’re going to crack my teeth. I read that the kernels are steamed and then popped which kind of makes me wonder if I can try it at home…. hmm! Seriously, their brainstorming team must have a lot of fun!

2. This is weird and awesome and I can’t believe someone though to come up with it. Haha.

Seriously, who thinks of these things?! One of those bright lights someone had, I tell you. The best part is that these don’t crack your teeth like the leftovers in your popcorn bowl, haha.

3. Interesting product. I’d give this a try.

What a funny product b/c these kernels are usually the ones I leave behind in the popcorn bucket! They always seem to be super hard and get stuck in the tooth somehow.

Yeah, the partially popped ones in the bowl are usually way too hard but THIS product is different because now you can totally eat them without breaking your teeth, haha. If you’re into super crunchy things like I am, then these are deeeeeelicious.

5. Tica says:

When I saw these in the Fearless Flyer I knew I had to try this – and I LOVE them. Very addictive – I have eaten two bags by myself – wondered if they would break my teeth, but so far I still have all my choppers!! Very buttery and salty and I need to go get some more soon. Thank you so much for all your interesting and delicious food items – love, love, love Trader Joe’s.

Hi Tica – I try to avoid eating them while watching TV since then I can’t hear anything, haha! They’re so crunchy and LOUD but I love them 🙂