This Tasty Life

isabella artisan pizzeria [revisit]

1. Kimberlee says:

Everything looks yummy, but the pizza looks like it’s 80% dough and 20% toppings. I suppose the Chicago style deep dish leans more towards that concept but lately, I’ve been craving thin crust. I would love to try the chicken pesto pasta AND the luscious looking desserts. You’d be happy to know, I’ve been religiously wearing my bib for every meal and this pizzeria would be a fantastic proving ground for my clumsy eating antics.

Hi Kimberlee – I found the hybrid pizza to be quite tasty – I know it looks like a ton of dough, but I like the crust. The ends were more like breadsticks to me! I don’t normally dig Chicago style but that pizza wasn’t quite Chicago style – just had the extra crust on the ends.

2. Kirk says:

Hi Mary – This is in my neck of the woods, but I can’t say I’m a big fan of the pizza here. The crust is too hard and dry for Neapolitan Pizza and not particularly well made or to my taste. I think their wings are the best item on the menu. I go mainly since the folks here are very nice……

Hi Kirk – It does all depend on taste! I enjoyed their crazy hybrid pizza and I liked their crust quite a bit. I would choose different toppings though on a new visit… something more pizza-like. The wings are really good, very crispy and a good amount of sauce.

3. Happy (late) Anniversary to you and Jake! 🙂

Um ok is it weird that I read ‘chin nipples’ when I first saw ‘chinewples’. Yeah, um, ok.

I am so unhealthly jealous of the amount of desserts you get. Did the churros come out hot? I have never had butterfinger-anything desserts (except for eating the candy bar) so that pie thing looks interesting! Does the butterfinger get stuck on the roof of your mouth when you eat that pie?

Happy belated xmas Mary!

Hahahaha…. chin nipples….. that is SO AWESOME. Excellent job, Faye. Excellent.

The churros were still hot! Made them taste better if you ask me. The butterfinger pie here was more like a mixture, or a homage, it didn’t actually have butterfinger in it. So no sticking to the roof of your mouth! It was so so so rich though. Good lord.

Merry happy belated Christmas to you, too, Faye!

5. Lauren says:

Hey! This is right by my house! 😉 We liked this place the time we went there, but haven’t been back for some reason. We might need to rectify this. That butterfinger cream pie is calling my name! Yum!

Hi Lauren – That happens to us a lot, too. I’m always finding new places to try so sometimes it’s hard to revisit places since I always want to go and try NEW things. But hey, we tried new stuff here this time around so it totally counts. Heehee.