zombie cake (+daryl)

This is awesome!! I may have to steal the zombie idea for a Halloween party that I’m attending… 😛

2. Kirbie says:

I love this! Your bday cake posts are always so fun

3. Kimberlee says:

I’m loving this idea! Thanks for giving the rest of us advance notice so we can plan ahead to make this before Halloween.
    On a more creepier note, the zombie in the front, right side looks just like my Uncle Phil, especially when his precious Seahawks lose.

It worked out well that S wanted something kind of Halloween like for his birthday, haha. This is a super easy cake, so hope you can try it! I hope your uncle’s brains aren’t showing 🙂

4. This is awesome! The bf is obsessed with the Walking Dead too haha, he would love this. I am the biggest wuss in the world when it comes to zombies and gross monster type things so I don’t really watch it that often. Even playing the one Call of Duty game that has a Nazi zombie multi player mode would make me crazy anxious/scared haha O_O

Zombie stuff used to freak me out, Walking Dead used to freak me out so bad but now I’m more used to it? I played a lot of Left 4 Dead, I became immune to it haha. 😀

5. THAT is a RAD Cake. I love the exposed brains and the “dirt” crumbs. You are so creative!

Thanks, CC! I was happy for that little find on Amazon, perfect for the cake! I tried to put dirt crumbs on top of the zombies too so it looked like they freshly crawled out but I don’t know if anyone noticed, haha.

6. Darlene says:

It seems like Daryl is the reigning character in The Walking Dead — all the guys want to be him and all the women want to be protected by him when the zombie apocalypse eventually descends on us. Loved the mold touch on the cake!