the patio on lamont street / pacific beach

I had been there a long, long, long time ago – when it was Lamont St Grill, maybe? I’m glad to see the food looks and sounds so great! We’re hardly ever in that area, but it’s good to know we have dinner choices if we find ourselves out that way and hungry.

I like that they gave Maya some treats to enjoy, too!

I honestly usually avoid eating in PB because I hate trying to park there. At least they had affordable valet! The food was really good, I was surprised by how much flavor each dish seemed to have. I love the homemade doggy treats, too! It makes it feel more dog friendly, like they’ll even cater to your dog πŸ™‚ I bet Maya wishes I’d make her treats now.

2. I had the octopus at their new location recently! The beans underneath were so good. We also really enjoyed the mushroom risotto. I must go back and try those won tons!

3. Ummm you literally ordered everything I would order at this place. I am pawing at the screen at that octopus and lamb shank. Did they have any cheese dishes? I remember them making a big deal they had a cheese cave so I imagined they would use cheese a lot in their dishes.

The cheese cave is only at the Goldfinch location in Mission Hills. I THOUGHT I had made my reservation for that location but uhhh, I didn’t. I meant to. Oops! No cheese cave love for me on this visit. I guess I’ll just have to go to the other location to fulfill my cheese cave dreams.

4. Thank you for all of the positive feedback, we loved having you. At The Patio on Lamont Street in Pacific Beach, we sell a cheese board, featuring cheese from Venissimo, a local vendor we pair with at both restaurants. Additionally, at The Patio on Goldfinch in Mission Hills, we have our very own glass-enclosed cheese cave, with a wide range of cheeses that we use for our signature cheese boards. We invite you to come back and dine with us at both locations soon.

5. cynthia says:

I’ve been a couple times and it has always been good. We love their charcuterie plate!

6. Gio says:

Just came across your blog and I’m stoked you enjoyed our food at the patio! We recently put my lobster wontons on happy hour now. Unfortunately my duck entree has been removed but we replaced it with other seasonal dishes that I’m sure you’d enjoy. Hope to have you and your family in soon! Cheers and happy holidays

Hi Gio – The lobster wontons were so so good! So much flavor in such a small package! Sad to hear the duck was removed, but understandable for more seasonal dishes. We hope to visit again soon, thank you!