Earlier in the summer, I received these beautiful Hawaiian Leis from Aloha Island Lei. They must have figured out my favorite colors or something because I’m sure this is something I would have picked out on my own!
The one and only time I’ve ever been in Hawaii was on my way to the Philippines when I was 11 years old. We were supposed to have just a hour over layover in Honolulu, which dragged out to be much longer (I think maybe 2 or 3 hours). I never got to set foot outside of the airport and I’ve always wondered if they give out lei’s when you enter into Hawaii like I always see on TV. I guess someday I should go and find out! In the meantime though, these beautiful leis managed to give me a tiny taste of Hawaii and just made me want to go visit a little bit more.
A long box arrived with cold packs and inside, there were two leis. My favorite of the two was the stunning Jade Olomana, a jade orchid lei with a purple and white orchid center.
You can see the stunning color of the flowers.
The lei is packed tightly together and I love the bright pop of the purple against the lush green.
The lei is a good length, too. It’s so pretty you can’t help but feel a little bit like a princess wearing one.
The second lei is the Tuberose. This was a much simpler lei with pretty white flowers that gave off the most heavenly scent.
I loved the simplicity of this white flowered lei not to mention it’s wonderful fragrance.
I ended up giving these lei’s as a gift to Jake’s mom for watching Maya a few times this past summer. She ended up loving them and it was a perfect gift!
If you’re looking for a gift or something unique for a special occasion, consider one of the gorgeous lei’s from Aloha Island Lei.
Disclaimer: I received complimentary leis from Aloha Island Lei. I was not further compensated for this review and all opinions here are 100% my own.
- danny’s donuts / vista
- peppertree frosty / vista
- berkeley pizza / downtown san diego
- bruxie / college area – san diego, ca
- flayvors of cook farm / hadley, ma
- rita’s italian ice & iwok chinese restaurant / bonita – san diego, ca
- big bite bacon fest – 2014 recap
- july 4th bbq recap
- scoring tickets with scorebig.com
- burrito eating at sarita’s taco shop / spring valley, ca
- berkeley pizza / downtown san diego (10)
- danny’s donuts / vista (8)
- peppertree frosty / vista (10)
- Faye: What’s the difference between a fried burrito and a chimichanga? I can’t...
Blogs I Follow
- my burning kitchen
- three dog kitchen
- kirbie's cravings
- a radiused corner
- food is my favorite
- pink candles at ridgemont high
- convoy conquest
- san diego sugar
- rodzilla reviews
- food revu
- nerds with food
- jinxi eats
- faye's fork
- sun diego eats