wich addiction / mira mesa – san diego, ca

Looks good! I’ve always wanted to try this place, but the only time I can ever go is Saturdays. We should do a food blogger meet-up sometime! πŸ™‚

Hi Jinxi! They have some kick ass sandwiches here! We definitely should do a food blogger meet up sometime! I’ll have to think about this, unless you or someone else has some ideas on where to go πŸ™‚

2. Your photos are so awesome and swoonworthy!

Next time, I have to get a sandwich, duh. Both yours and Faye’s were really good!

I still have to post on those cool snacks and candies!

Thanks CC πŸ™‚ Photoshop helps my photos look extra pretty haha. Sandwiches next time! There are a few I want to try… Also want to try the poutine! No snack post from me, I didn’t photo it all first but looking forward to yours!

OMG!! I was laughing out loud just now b/c I gave you a shout out on a post I just finished tonight (it was about a spicy dish). So it’s ironic how you finally posted about Wich Addiction πŸ™‚

It was great to finally meet you and CC at this sandwich place (which I’ve FALLEN IN LOVE WITH BTW!!). I haven’t had chance to post about it yet b/c I wanted to go back another visit (which i did last week). Your fried chicken sandwich was so good.

Glad you liked the Taiwan goodies πŸ™‚

Haha that is funny! I know, I’m always a little behind in posting or I post things out of order… Not that anyone but me knows that! Little behind in my reading too. What a slacker I am πŸ™‚

It was so great to finally meet you, too! We need more blogger lunches!!

4. Lynn says:

saw the chicken sandwich picture on your google+ and made me think of cluckmoo again! i will put this on my ‘to try’ list. looks so tasty and so close by too!