Dishcrawl is a relatively new dining experience that’s hit the streets here in San Diego recently. With a few neighborhoods already tucked under their belt, Dishcrawl is looking to explore the trendy and hip North Park in it’s next upcoming crawl – which is just around the corner on May 7th!
If you’ve been itching to crawl around North Park to try out a few tasty digs, then Dishcrawl might just be the event you’re looking for. They’ll be visiting four different restaurants next Tuesday so you can try a little bit from each location. The four restaurants haven’t been fully revealed yet… but I did get the scoop about two of the places you can visit on Tuesday: Swoon Dessert Bar and Sea Rocket Bistro!
Swoon Dessert Bar has been on my “OMG I want to go here already” list for awhile now with their imaginative take on desserts, combing sweet and savory in a unique and delicious way. I’ll be immediately jealous of all of you Dishcrawlers just from this location alone!
Sea Rocket Bistro serves local and organic seafood – another place that’s been on my to-visit list forever. And I might have visited already if someone (*cough*Jake*cough*) liked seafood…
If Dishcrawl sounds like something you’ve love to check out, then I’ve got a great opportunity for one lucky person to win one ticket for the Dishcrawl North Park next Tuesday, May 7th!
You can enter the contest by answering this question: What neighborhood do you think Dishcrawl should hit up next?
You can also score a $10 off discount for tickets by being one of the next 3 followers to either Dishcrawl San Diego’s Twitter account or Facebook account. Be sure to note that This Tasty Life sent you and the first three followers will get the discount!
You can gain additional entries to win a ticket to Dishcrawl North Park by doing any of the following:
+ 1 entry for following Dishcrawl San Diego on Twitter
+ 1 entry for following This Tasty Life on Twitter
+1 entry for Liking Dishcrawl San Diego on Facebook
+1 entry for Liking This Tasty Life on Facebook
+1 entry for sharing this post via Twitter or Facebook (if you do it on both, two entries).
Please leave a separate comment for each entry. This contest ends at midnight on Friday, May 3rd. The winner will be announced on May 4th (the day of the San Diego Food Blogger’s Bake Sale). Good luck!
* Disclaimer: This contest is courtesy of Dishcrawl. I’m not being compensated or paid for this and I’m not even going – I just thought it sounded really fun!
about this site
| Download Media Kit
- zooies cookies / san diego, ca
- my favorite childhood treat: pocky!
- dressing rehersal at whole foods market encinitas + holiday ideas + a giveaway!
- bella vista social club & caffé / la jolla – san diego, ca
- [giveaway] daphne’s $50 gift card (just because)
- firehouse subs / sports arena – san diego, ca
- turkey day!
- lunching with co-workers
- thanksgiving side suggestions
- san diego pretzel company + giveaway!
- zooies cookies / san diego, ca (4)
- mary: Free freshly made cookie, too, don’t forget about that part! I know, it’s SO HARD being a food blogger, trying out so many foods....
- mary: Hahah, I love your comment Jinxi, hoping you run out of gas in the area. I haven’t seen a s’mores cookie or pumpkin pie cookie like these...
- Faye: Free cookie w/ a fill up?! WTF. Why can’t they do that at other gas stations. I love how you give such a comprehensive review on each cookie....
- Jinxi: Wow! That marshmallow swirl looks really yummy (I love goopy melty marshmallow, haha) Hopefully next time I’m in the area, I also happen to...
- bella vista social club & caffé / la jolla – san diego, ca (8)
- my favorite childhood treat: pocky! (4)
- mary: I always wondered why that called that one “men’” haha. Seemed so odd! I’m not a big dark chocolate fan so I’ve never...