I have a feeling this place will appear on my blog in the future after a few more visits. It’s just that good! But for now, check out my article on Tobey’s 19th Hole over at Travelin’ Local. Homestyle eats on a golf course!
about this site
My name is Mary. I love: peanut butter, cookies, warm cupcakes, puppy noses, star gazing, new bags of sugar, sprinkles, cupcake wrappers, egg rolls, eating french fries with ice cream, driving with the windows down, snuggling, wes anderson movies, staying up too late reading a good book and Jake. These are my adventures in all things food. Hope you enjoy the ride.
- taegukgi korean bbq / kearny mesa – san diego, ca
- summer cooking
- carnitas uruapan / la mesa – san diego, ca
- coast of pacific beach restaurant walk 2013 – san diego, ca
- hash brown burritos at cotijas / tierrasanta – san diego, ca
- happy national donut day!
- [recipe] root beer float cookies
- britts bbq / el segundo, ca
- d bar winner!
- baking mat winner!
- taegukgi korean bbq / kearny mesa – san diego, ca (6)
- caninecologne: I haven’t tried an AYCE Korean bbq place yet, but for a “regular” non AYCE meal, we like going to Buga. It’s right off...
- Jinxi: Hi Mary, I haven’t been to Jeong Won (although I’ve been meaning to go!) but Manna is my favorite for all-you-can-eat. Friend’s...
- mary: Hi Leanne – Oh, two recommendations for Jeong Won! Yes, that sounds like it would be a better fit for me to be able just grab a little of this...
- mary: Hi Faye! Thank you for the tip! The buffet-style sounds more suited to someone like me who’s totally a newbie. I would probably just want to try...
- leanne: Jeong Won is probably my favorite AYCE Korean BBQ, mainly because you can pick out just how much you want to eat (like, if you only want one piece of...
- Faye: Hi you I would highly recommend Jeong Won (if you haven’t been yet). It’s buffet style so you go up to meat/veggie section and get as much...
- carnitas uruapan / la mesa – san diego, ca (9)
- J.S. @ Sun Diego Eats: That picture of the adobada looks AMAZING. I just bookmarked this place. Thanks for the tip!