snooze am eatery / hillcrest – san diego, ca

I don’t think I would have been able to resist an Oreo pancake. And that pot pie looks delicious! I will be sad when they get super popular and the lines get long, but happy that they’re doing well. Too bad there’s no frequent blogger card or something that would let us always make reservations!

2. kirbie says:

I’m also sad because I know this place will be popular with long waits soon. I really love this place. I want to go back really soon.

3. Sandy says:

My anti-spam word is deepfry! The potpie looks so yummy – I would never have thought of a breakfast potpit. I also noticed last week that the Keith’s on Miramar Road is soon to be an IHOP.

4. ooh, another post about snooze , yay!- my sis was just there for her bday and she loved her pancakes. i like the idea of the 3-pancake flight. i’m all about options and trying as many different things as possible.

5. mary says:

Hi Leanne – Oh man. A frequent blogger card would be awesome for a lot of different places. hahah!

Hi Kirbie – I want to go back soon, too! I want to try everything on their menu!

Hi Sandy – Yes, I was really intrigued by the breakfast pot pie – it was very yummy! Keith’s closing made me very, very sad. Even sadder that it will now become an IHOP. Oh well.

Hi CC – I love that they are really flexible and accommodating to what you want and how you want to order. It’s refreshing!

6. Alyssa says:

I wouldn’t be able to resist their peanut butter and chocolate pancake either! Although that Oreo pancake would be a close second! And I’m not usually a fan of sweet breakfasts!

7. Jan Ziegler says:

I heard so much about this place. A friend and I went for a late breakfast about 10:30 on Friday. It was a half hour wait! We were seated just after 11:oo and ordered a glass of wine. We then leaned that they had a full bar, lots of beers, champagne, but no wine. WEIRD! We were happy with the Bloody Mary and Cranberry Vodka. My friend ordered fish tacos and I the huevos rancheros. Both were excellent. My only complaint is the VERY LOUD music . My friend and I had to shout across the table to hear each other. This would be the only reason I would not go back.
    Food, service was great! Just way too loud!