Kicking off the summer season in true The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf style, the SoCal coffee retailer will debut two limited-time Ice Blended beverage flavors, Cookies and Cream and Espresso and Cream, and return with the customer favorite Mocha Mint Chip, during its open house May 10th from 4-7PM. Guests who visit their local The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf during this window will receive a complimentary 12 oz Iced Blended specialty drink in one of the ice cream-inspired flavor profiles.
Go visit Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf tonight for your complimentary drink!
about this site
| Download Media Kit
- hanna garden / miramar – san diego, ca
- zooies cookies / san diego, ca
- my favorite childhood treat: pocky!
- dressing rehersal at whole foods market encinitas + holiday ideas + a giveaway!
- bella vista social club & caffé / la jolla – san diego, ca
- [giveaway] daphne’s $50 gift card (just because)
- firehouse subs / sports arena – san diego, ca
- turkey day!
- lunching with co-workers
- thanksgiving side suggestions
- hanna garden / miramar – san diego, ca (2)
- zooies cookies / san diego, ca (4)
- mary: Free freshly made cookie, too, don’t forget about that part! I know, it’s SO HARD being a food blogger, trying out so many foods....
- mary: Hahah, I love your comment Jinxi, hoping you run out of gas in the area. I haven’t seen a s’mores cookie or pumpkin pie cookie like these...
- Faye: Free cookie w/ a fill up?! WTF. Why can’t they do that at other gas stations. I love how you give such a comprehensive review on each cookie....
- Jinxi: Wow! That marshmallow swirl looks really yummy (I love goopy melty marshmallow, haha) Hopefully next time I’m in the area, I also happen to...
- bella vista social club & caffé / la jolla – san diego, ca (8)
- mary: Oh I’ll have to try and check it out for brunch on the weekend sometime. Thanks for the tip!