urban solace | north park / san diego, ca

Their biscuits are the best! I’ve been known to order just one biscuit at the bar, if we’re going to be waiting a while for a table, or as a side if no one else wants biscuits (shocking! why wouldn’t they?)

Looking at their brunch menu makes me drool. One of these days I want to go to brunch and have a cinnamon roll. And half of their menu. And a biscuit.

2. mary says:

Brunch is definitely on the “to do” list! I wonder if I can just go and get cinnamon rolls and biscuits to go…

3. cynthia says:

I have this place on my list of Places I Want to Go! Glad to know you enjoyed it, I have heard lots of good things. Keep up your eating and posting! 🙂

4. mary says:

Hi Cynthia! Yes, definitely try it out ~ it’s very good! Thanks for stopping by.

5. yay! you finally had their biscuits! so good. i wishe those were “complimentary” rolls!!!!

6. mary says:

Oh yeah… that would be awesome if they were complimentary! But then I would keep asking for refills…

7. Dennis says:

Hi Mary, funny the place has been on my list forever too! That’s a good looking burger. A bunch of newer places around the area. Hopefully I’ll make it to them all eventually.

8. mary says:

Hi Dennis – There are a bunch of newer places in North Park, I’ve been to a bunch but it seems like there are always just a few more I haven’t tried yet. Maybe some kind of “North Park Crawl” is in order!

9. Jake says:

A friend of mine lives around the corner and we have passed this place a ton of times… Looks like we will be stopping in next time I head to San Diego! We always end up at True North.