patron secret dining society

1. Wow… I am blown away by how they pulled out all the stops for this event. Definitely signing up!

2. What a lovely, crazy night. Thanks for sharing. You gave me some chuckles!

That was seriously the most romantic date I’ve ever been on and you sooo woulda have gotten some that night if you weren’t a chick and had a bf. I can’t believe how hard we laughed during that event. Good times man.

The food was a bit disappointing but I thought the entire feel of the secret event was stellar. I don’t know what could ever top something like that.

Please please please post the pic i took of you where you look like Grumpy Cat. And dude, SORRRRY I don’t know my Star Wars like , ahem, some geek bloggers (that would be *you* in case you didn’t figure out the sarcasm).

Thanks again for taking me here my sweetums (barf right). I haven’t even worked on my post for this event b/c my pics were so bad.

Haha, I must have forgotten about or missed my grumpy cat photo. You took like 6 or 7 photos! I guess I didn’t feel like looking at myself that much hahah

The food could have been better but I loved how magical the event felt overall. I hope that was portrayed in my post despite my honesty about the food. I’m not a sellout!

I eagerly anticipate your take on this event. 🙂

What a fun event! I totally would have been drunk by dinner with all those pre-cocktails!

5. Man that was a lot of drinks! At least you paced yourself and had fun! That apple/bacon/egg thing = gross. What a very cool swanky affair!

Hi CC – Yeah, it was a lot! But I guess, what else would you expect from a Patron event, haha. Yeah… I’m not sure what was up with the apple thing. Maybe something to do with Julian? But the egg… I didn’t get it. No matter, it was totally fun to go!

6. This is such a neat event! I think I signed up for this thing too but I never got the invite (sadfaceeee haha). It seems like not all the food and drink was spot on – I would not be down with that apple and egg thing. ITS AN APPLE WITH A FRIED EGG WTF – but I liked how they experimented with drinks/themes. And mostly love lovee the setting! So gorgeous.

P.S. I thought you looked like the Virgin Mary with the wrap around your head but thats probably just my Catholic school upbringing lol.

Hi J.S.! Yeah it more like… the event itself and the location and everything was magically awesome, but the food was not as magical as the place! Oh well. Yeah… I uh, had the same thoughts about the apple/what is this/egg thing… I didn’t get it. Maybe someone else does, but it sure ain’t me. Hahahah.. the Virgin Mary. Nice. I can see that, if I look realllllly hard. 😀

7. Lynn says:

i’m a member of the patron social club too but wasn’t picked. *sad face* i would have loved to booze up a little and eat a lot! i’m also jealous of your date with Faye. i seriously can’t wait to meet that girl one day. i wish i had ‘met’ you guys sooner, but i only started commenting on blogs within the last year! we should do a girls night out somewhere though and leave them boys at home! yipeeee!

Hi Lynn – Awww, too bad, it would have been fun to have seen you there, too! Yeah, we should totally have a get together, maybe visit some crazy new restaurant somewhere around town! 🙂

8. they have a video from the event! i think it’s you at 1:24 and at 4:18 with faye!

Ohh, I never watched that before! That is definitely us at 4:18 but I didn’t see me at 1:24. Are you going to the secret dinner this week?