bully’s east | mission valley / san diego, ca

1. Darlene says:

That sandwich looks delicious. I agree that $13 for lunch is a bit much but every once in a while, we should all treat ourselves.

I really like Bully’s… lots of food and nice beefy meats. I also like a good beef dip sandwich, and one made with prime rib sounds indulgent! Good for you, treating yourself to a tasty lunch!

3. i’ve always wondered about this place. I think there’s a coupon in the entertainment value book, or was the coupon in the reader? i forget. sorry, thinking and typing aloud. your sandwich looked pretty good – i’d totally eat that!

4. mary says:

I have been wondering about Bully’s for years – I just felt it was high time to treat myself to a crazy priced sandwich – boy, was it good! Except for that salad dressing… I think I’m going to make some garlic mashed potatoes this weekend…

5. Dennis says:

Food looks great Mary! It’s been ages since I’ve been here. I like the dark cavern like atmosphere.

6. mary says:

A lot of steakhouses seem to have that “dark cavern” feel. I dig it!

7. Jake says:

Bully’s East is the best! You cannot beat the atmosphere, it is like slipping back in time. My favorite place to sit is at the low bar, and think of what is probably going on in a smoke filled back room in that place.

8. Elle says:

Make my mouth water! This looks delicious!