This Tasty Life

Happy 11th Blogiversary to This Tasty Life!

1. Mary P. says:

Congratulations on your 11th anniversary! ???? I’ve been loving your blog and look forward to the next 11 years.

2. Susie says:

Happy 11th! I’ve been following you for a few years now, and always enjoy the yummy posts and your tips for free goodies on birthdays.

3. Congrats on another year of writing! Is it really 11 already? Gee, I’m not far behind! Lists are fun and I should share some one day. Looks like I’ve been to 6 on your to-visit list but only 1 on your visited list (but I’m sure you’ve been to more than those 11 spots)!

4. Kirbie says:

Happy 11th! Time sure flies by, I could have sworn you were just celebrating your blogiversary a few months ago! Here’s to 11 more!

5. Congratulations on your 11th Blogaversary Mary! I am so glad we met through our blogs and that we are friends in real life. I always enjoy your travel posts (plus quirky road stops), your recipes, and especially your pop culture references. Love it! May you have many more bloggy years ahead of you.

By the way, Vancouver BC is amazing and if you ever go to Hawaii, check out the Big Island (the rainy side, where Hilo is). 🙂

• Mary says:

Thank you so much! I’m so glad we met through our blogs as well! Jake and I have our passports now so we can start doing some international travels in the future!

Congrats Mary on 11 years! I always enjoy your humor and sarcasm when writing about food (and Jake!) 🙂

7. Kirk says:

Happy 11th Mary!

8. Congrats on your 11th!