davanti enoteca

There is no shame seeing Magic Mike XXL!! That was a couple of hours of eye-candy on a big screen, and there is nothing to apologize for. I went home and asked T if he could please go take some stripper dance classes (he said no).

Next time you’re at Davanti, get the focaccia de recco- it’s like a thin focaccia stuffed with fresh ligurian soft cheese (like ricotta but so much better) and get a piece of honeycomb to spread on top. It is amazing and I can practically eat half all by myself (I don’t recommend doing that… I recommend ogling Channing Tatum and splitting the focaccia with at least 3 other people.)

Hahah, thank you for the reassurance, Leanne 🙂 I liked the second Magic Mike better than the first! I felt like I should have been throwing dollars bills at the screen while watching it 🙂

Like ricotta… but better?!?! Okay, yes. I will definitely have to try that next time then! That sounds like cheesy heaven to me. That honey comb just made it better!

2. Pistachio pesto! I want to try that plus the giant ravioli. Ricotta is one of the few cheeses I like (besides brie). Tastes so good on pizza too. Very nice meal!

Hi CC! The pistachio pesto was pretty darn good, I must say. If pistachios were so expensive I might want to try making that at home, too! I’ll have to look out for a pistachio sale. Ricotta and brie are my absolute favorites.

3. I LOVE THAT RICOTTA VASI APPETIZER.

order it every time we go to davanti. actually going tomorrow for lunch 😀

I’m jealous because I want to eat that ricotta AGAIN! And then again and again… next time I’ll be like “can I have 4 more slices of bread right now please?”.

I didn’t even see the first Magic Mike so I don’t get the hype over this movie 🙂 I had brunch here a few months back and didn’t think much of it. Dinner menu might be better though after seeing this. Was it humid in their patio?

It’s like experiencing a male strip club without actually having to go to an actual strip club, hahaha. That’s how I see it, anyway. Besides, hellooooo hot guys! The night we went we were actually seated inside the restaurant and the windows were wide open. It was slightly chilly and not humid that evening – it was very nice, actually!

5. i still recommend you try the truffle egg toast we had for dennis’s birthday! and i’m always behind on movies… haven’t seen magic mike, either version…

Hi Lynn! I’ll have to remember that for next time… if I can tear myself away from all things with ricotta. Magic Mike is definitely fun!! Best to watch with girls though 🙂