Got some time off in the afternoon on Friday, March 4th? Then stop by Chick-fil-A for some FREE fries! Between 2 and 4 pm, ketchup lovers who ask for Heinz® Dip & Squeeze® Ketchup at all Chick-fil-A restaurants will receive a FREE medium order of Chick-fil-A Waffle Potato Fries (limit one per customer).
In celebration of the national availability of Heinz® Dip & Squeeze® Ketchup, March 4, 2011 is being declared FREE FryDay at Chick-fil-A® restaurants nationwide.
Heinz Dip & Squeeze Ketchup is an innovative new package that allows for both dipping and squeezing and holds three times as much Heinz® Ketchup as the traditional packet. Chick-fil-A is the first restaurant partner to carry it nationwide.
Ketchup lovers can join the fun by posting photos of FryDay dipping and squeezing action on the Heinz Ketchup and Chick-fil-A Facebook pages: www.facebook.com/HeinzKetchup and www.facebook.com/ChickfilA. Twitter users can follow @DipAndSqueeze and @ChickfilA and use the hashtag #FreeFryDay on FryDay, March 4 for a chance to win prizes!
about this site
| Download Media Kit
- zooies cookies / san diego, ca
- my favorite childhood treat: pocky!
- dressing rehersal at whole foods market encinitas + holiday ideas + a giveaway!
- bella vista social club & caffé / la jolla – san diego, ca
- [giveaway] daphne’s $50 gift card (just because)
- firehouse subs / sports arena – san diego, ca
- turkey day!
- lunching with co-workers
- thanksgiving side suggestions
- san diego pretzel company + giveaway!
- zooies cookies / san diego, ca (4)
- mary: Free freshly made cookie, too, don’t forget about that part! I know, it’s SO HARD being a food blogger, trying out so many foods....
- mary: Hahah, I love your comment Jinxi, hoping you run out of gas in the area. I haven’t seen a s’mores cookie or pumpkin pie cookie like these...
- Faye: Free cookie w/ a fill up?! WTF. Why can’t they do that at other gas stations. I love how you give such a comprehensive review on each cookie....
- Jinxi: Wow! That marshmallow swirl looks really yummy (I love goopy melty marshmallow, haha) Hopefully next time I’m in the area, I also happen to...
- bella vista social club & caffé / la jolla – san diego, ca (8)
- my favorite childhood treat: pocky! (4)
- mary: I always wondered why that called that one “men’” haha. Seemed so odd! I’m not a big dark chocolate fan so I’ve never...